Chapter 15

Two days later there were what seemed to be severe earthquakes shaking National City. Kara flew to the bunker and found that everyone else was already there. "What is causing this Winn?" Kara asked.

"If I had to say, I would say that it was the World Killers trying to fulfill their purpose. I think they are trying to destroy earth." Winn said.

"No. Most likely they are trying to turn it into Krypton, which will make it so that only Kryptonians will be able to survive here." Alura said.

"Well, I think we better stop this soon because we don't really have a place to go back to. Oliver will go to jail. Sara will have to go back with the Legends. I will have to go back and be traveling the world. Roy will be on the run. This is our home now and I don't want to go back to our old earth." Thea said.

"We will stop this Speedy, and even if we have to go back to the old earth, I will not be going to prison. I will be on the run with Roy, and I am sure that you will be joining us as well." Oliver said.

"As will I. You guys are my best friends and that is part of the reason why I came to this earth to begin with." Sara said.

"And Alex being the other." Thea said.

"Of course." Sara said with a smile.

"Anyways, back to the point, Winn, where is the origin point of the earthquake? That can help us find where the World Killers are." Oliver said.

"Looks like it is out in the desert. Let me pull up a satellite view of the area." Winn said.

"Will you look at that. It looks like they are the exact opposite of you Kara. Your fortress is in the arctic and theirs is in the desert." Alex said.

"Looks that way. So, let go over the plan again to make sure that we know what to do when we go up against the World Killers." Kara said.

"Ok, we do not kill them. We incapacitate them and then we bring them back here to the transmat portal and we take them to Argo where they will hopefully be powerless like the rest of the Kryptonian population. Once they are there we come back here and We set charges on the other transmat portal that is on Argo so that it is destroyed, that way they can't every get back here." Oliver said.

"Sounds good. Mom and Dad, you know that if we do this, the council might not ever let you go back to Argo." Kara said.

"That is a chance we are willing to take to save this planet Kara. Plus, we are getting used to things here and we were going to tell you soon anyways, but we are planning on staying on earth permanently, if you will have use." Zor-El said.

"I would love for you guy to stay here. But first we need to end this threat and then we can talk about that." Kara said and her parents nodded.

As they were getting ready to leave the bunker, Kara's phone rang, and she saw that it was Lena calling. Lena had been keeping an eye on Sam, Julia, and Grace for the past few days to make sure there were no adverse effects to being separate from the World Killers.

"Hey Lena, we are about to go face the World Killers so whatever you need, make it quick." Kara said.

"Well, what I have to say might actually help you. Now that Sam, Julia, and Grace are in their right minds, they know that they need to help in anyways they can with this threat. We have found out by running some test on all three of them, that they still have their powers, and they want to go with you and the others to fight." Lena said.

"We could probably use them to help us. I will meet them at L Corp in five minutes. Tell them to be ready." Kara said.

"Will do." Lena said as she hung up.

"What was that about?" Oliver asked.

"It looks like Sam, Julia, and Grace still have their powers and they want to help us fight against the World Killers." Kara said.

"Well, I say that we can use all the help that we can get. It will be nice to have more superpowered help." Thea said.

"I agree. We need every able-bodied person to be out there with us today so that we can end this, hopefully without anyone getting hurt." Sara said.

"Well, I will go and get the three of them and bring them here so that we can tell them the plan, that way we will all be on the same page." Kara said as she flew out of the bunker to go and get Sam, Julia, and Grace.

"Do you really think this is a good idea, Oliver?" Roy asked.

"I think that Sam and Julia are good people. I don't know much about Grace, but I am willing to give her a chance if she is will to try and help us because we need all of the powered people, we can get to win this fight." Oliver said.

"Ok, I am just making sure that you thought we were doing the right thing here." Roy said.

"I hope we are. I guess we will find out soon enough. I am willing to work with Sam anyways, because we knew her before all of this started, so it helps that we already knew her. The others I am not so sure about because we don't know them personally, but like I said, I am willing to give them a chance, if it means making this easier on us." Oliver said.

"Ok, that makes since." Roy said.

Kara flew back into the bunker, and she was followed by Sam, Julia, and Grace. All the heroes had already put their masks or hoods on so that their identities were kept secret, especially since only Sam knew who any of them were. The group then went over the plan with the three new team member and then they headed out to the desert to finish off the World Killers once and for all.