Chapter 4

It had been a few months since Oliver and Thea had moved to Earth 38 and things were going really good for them. Oliver was getting over Felicity and Thea was getting over Roy. Kara seemed to be getting over Mon-El as well. Late one night after the team got done with an alien, Oliver and Kara decided to go to the bar and just hang out for a while. Kara got her normal club soda and Oliver got a beer. The two of them had been doing this a lot lately and Kara was starting to see the Oliver that Barry always told her about. The one that wasn't always so uptight. She was really enjoying spending time with him.

"So, how was work today?" Oliver asked.

"It was good. Mrs. Grant got me to write a story on the superheroes that are in the city now. She wanted me to get an exclusive with the Green Arrow." Kara said with a laugh.

"I guess I could do that if I had to." Oliver said laughing as well.

"Well, being that we live together, and we now know a lot about each other I was able to answer most of the questions. So, I don't really need much from you." Kara said.

"Well, that is a relief. So, you don't need any more from me?" Oliver asked.

"No. Hey, I have an idea. Let's play a game that will allow each other to get to know the other better. Are you in?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, I think it is a good idea to get to know your teammate." Oliver said.

"Ok, so it will be like truth or dare except we only do truth for now. We might can do that later." Kara said and Oliver nodded.

"You first." Oliver said.

"Do you miss your old earth?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, I do at times, but it is good to have friends like you here. It makes it so that it is not so hard and now I am happy to be here." Oliver said.

"How are you doing with Mon-El being gone?" Oliver asked.

"It was hard at first, but I think I am getting over it. I kind of have to. It is not like he can come back here." Kara said.

"Do you have a girl that you are interested in?" Kara asked.

"I think I do, but I don't know whether to act on it or not. Do you have anyone you are interested in?" Oliver asked.

"I do. He is a nice guy, and I would like to give him a chance and see where things go. I just don't know how he feels." Kara said.

"He would be a fool not to give you a chance. You are a beautiful and smart woman Kara." Oliver said.

"It just hard to date someone with what I do." Kara said.

"I know what you mean. I am in the same boat." Oliver said.

They continued the game for a little while longer and then they decided that they wanted to add the dare to the game so that they could add some spice to the game.

"I dare you to have one of those beers that got you so drunk all those months ago." Oliver said and Kara went and got her the beer and drank it and she was already buzzed.

"I dare you to go and fine the woman that you are interested in and kiss her." Kara said.

Oliver got up and left the table and made his way across the room. This was just to throw Kara off though. He made his way back to the table and he kissed Kara. To say that she was surprised would be an understatement, but she soon returned the kiss. They were pretty much in full make out mode right now. Kara pulled back and looked at Oliver.

"Well, I have to say that I was not expecting that. Not that it wasn't good but still." Kara said.

"So, do I have to dare you to go and kiss your guy?" Oliver asked.