Chapter 13

Once they had unloaded all Zor-El and Alura's belongings as Kara's apartment they all went to the bunker and met up with the team. Kara got her parents to stay outside so that they could surprise the rest of their friends.

"So did you get what you needed to help us with the World Killers?" Lena asked.

"Yeah, we got it. I am sure you will find a way to use it to help them free themselves of the World Killers." Kara said.

"Winn and I will get to work on it as soon as possible, so that we can end this." Lena said.

"Before the two of you go, there is something that we need to show you." Kara said.

"What is it? This should be interesting." Alex said.

"It is. When we got to the rock that we needed to be on to get the black kryptonite, we saw that it was a city of some sort in a dome that was protecting its people from space. When we entered the dome, I figured out that it wasn't just any city, but it was Argo City, which is the city I grew up in on Krypton." Kara said.

"That's interesting. Did you get the chance to explore it any, other than to get the rock?" J'onn asked.

"Yes, we did. It was weird seeing the city after so many years, but it looked so familiar." Kara said.

"So, what is it that you wanted to show us?" James asked.

"Well, not as much of a what as a who." Oliver said as Kara walked to the door and opened it.

Two people walked into the room and one of them most everyone knew because of the hologram that Kara had. Everyone was shocked to see Kara's mother and who they assumed was her father standing in front of them.

"Well, everyone I would like to introduce you to my parents, Zor-El and Alura. They will be here indefinitely." Kara said.

"It is nice to meet you. My parents took Kara in when she landed on earth. We consider each other sisters." Alex said as she introduced herself.

The rest of the team was soon joining in on the introductions. Now that all the introductions were out of the way it was time for Winn and Lena to get to work on finding a way to separate the World Killers from their hosts.

"Ok, while Winn and Lena work on solving the black kryptonite problem, the rest of us can go home or go out and do something to have fun." Kara said.

"I think we could use a date night. We haven't had one of those in while." Oliver said.

"You are right. We haven't. Let me make sure it is ok with my parents first." Kara said.

She walked up to her parents and asked, "Hey. Do you guys' mind if Oliver and I have a date night. We have had the chance to have one in a while."

"That is fine. We don't want you to change your life around because we are here. Your father might be able to help Winn and Lena with the solution anyways." Alura said.

"I am sure he will. Can you get back to the apartment or do you want us to come back after we are done?" Kara asked.

"We will be fine. No go out and have some fun." Zor-El said.

Oliver and Kara decided to go to one of their favorite restaurants in the city. It was a Chinese restaurant that knew to have plenty of pot sticker ready for Kara whenever they saw her come in. They sat down and ordered their food and not long after they sat down did the pot stickers hit the table.

"I think this means that we come here to much." Oliver said while chuckling.

"You might be right. I guess I am memorable since I eat like two plates of them every time we come." Kara said.

"They are probably wondering how you don't gain any weight." Oliver said.

"They probably are. You know how much I exercise so that I can stay looking the way that I do." Kara said while laughing.

"Yes. You "work out" religiously." Oliver said giving air quotes.

"Are you complaining?" Kara asked.

"Why would I complain, other than the fact that I actually do have to work out to stay in the shape that I am in." Oliver said.

"And you look sexy as hell while doing it. You know, I see the appeal of you doing the salmon ladder like Felicity did. I think it is hot as hell." Kara said.

"Well, I will keep that in mind the next time I try to seduce you." Oliver said with a smirk.

"Oh, that just isn't far. I shouldn't have told you that then." Kara said.

"Don't worry. I won't try to do my work outs around you every day." Oliver said.

The rest of their meals came to the table, and they ate and still had some conversation to pass the time. When they were done, they decided to go to the park that was across the street and have a walk and maybe get some ice cream while they were at it. It was a nice night to just have a relaxing walk and just not think about anything but the two of them. They knew that this wasn't going to last because they would soon have to do something about the World Killers.

They then decided that it was time to get home so that they could get up and go to work the next morning. When they got to the apartment, they walked in to see that Roy, Thea, Alura, and Zor-El were watching television.

Alura turned around and asked, "So how was your date night?"

"It was great. We are going to head to bed if you don't mind. We need to be up for work in the morning." Kara said and Alura nodded.

Once they were in the room Oliver surprised Kara by kissing her. She soon started kissing him back. Kara thought about stopping this before they got too far into what they were doing but then she said to herself that they had been together for a while, and it was time to take the next step, so she let things continue to progress.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean your parents are right in the other room." Oliver said.

"I have been wanting to do this for a while, and yes I know they are out there, but I want this, and I am not going to let that stop me. I know how to be quiet when I have to." Kara said and Oliver took that as his permission to continue to kiss her and then thing progress until they were making love for the first time, and they took their time so that it would last for most of the night.