Hurts So Bad But Feels So Good ~ K. Parker

Credits to buckysboobs on Tumblr
Word Count: 778
Warnings: over-stimulation, squirting, daddy kink, rough sex, unprotected sex, degradation (wrap it before you tap it bitches)

Credits to buckysboobs on Tumblr Word Count: 778Warnings: over-stimulation, squirting, daddy kink, rough sex, unprotected sex, degradation (wrap it before you tap it bitches)

She's gasping, her pussy clenching around his fingers as they furiously thrust in and out of her puffy folds. He's holding her down with his left hand wrapped around her throat, eyes taking in the way her pussy pulls on his fingers like there's no tomorrow.

"It hurts, daddy!" she cries, tears rolling down her cheek as he gives a particularly rough flick of his wrist, fingers reaching right to the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Should have thought about it when you were flirting with that hybrid." Kai pants, thumb pressing against her clit and rubbing fast circles against her folds.

"I wasn't—" she cries, but Kai's hand leaves her throat and he shoves his fingers into her mouth, making her gag. He rubs faster, rocking his hips against her exposed skin to get some sort of friction for his own dick that was now so hard with the rush of blood, it was pressing against his stomach.

"You nasty little bitch." He grunts, feeling her walls clenching, an indication that she was close. "You're always looking for a way for me to punish you. You're pathetic at lying, princess. Which is why i'm going to make you cum so many times you forget how to flirt with any other man that isn't me."

She bucks her hips and Kai leans down to suck at her clit. His beard rubs against her sensitive folds and she feels herself coming all over his face.

He doesn't stop sucking though, instead he goes even faster, making her cry out in pain. "FUCK!"

A harsh slap is delivered to her thigh and he pulls back with a pop "Behave."

She yanks on his hair as his tongue slides into her heat, reveling in her taste. It hurts so good, and she can't help but let a few moans escape her parted lips with every time his fingers rub against her folds. She feels another orgasm coming, and when he slides three fingers in all at once, she comes. The slick streams down his beard and onto the sheets and he laps it up with his tongue, moaning at the wetness.

He reaches up to kiss her. Their tongues slide against each other, spit being exchanged, souls melting into one. She can taste herself on his tongue, and the moment feels so intimate when he pants against her lips and with a rough thrust, slips into her.

"Daddy!" she gasps in surprise, trying to adjust to the way he stretches her out. She's barely had time to breathe when he starts fucking into her hard, a hand coming up to grab her jaw as he makes her look into his eyes.

His thrusts are animalistic, dick pounding right into her g-spot. He supports his weight on one hand and brings the other down to rub circles on her clit and she cries out.

"Take that.." he moans, leaning his forehead against hers, "Just like a good girl."

She beams at the praise and suddenly she's being flipped over, and taken from behind. What she did not expect was Kai using magic on her.

He's holding her by the hips as he fucks into her cunt, and there's a magical pressure on her clit, rubbing figure eights and pleasuring her to the point it hurts.

"Daddy please!" She cries. Kai is pounding into her at an impossible pace, letting out loud grunts that send her over the edge.

"Fuck, princess.." he moans, leaning down to press his chest against her back as he fucks into her at a deeper angle. He kisses her shoulder blades, loving the sound of her voice.

"Kai— daddy— i'm close!" she groans when the magic goes too far, and somehow this encourages Kai to go faster. "Hold it."

She can't take it.

"Please please please let me cum please let me cum—" she begs, and his thrusts turn rougher, and sharper.

His hand reaches down to flick on her clit again and before she knows it, the fluid is shooting out of her cunt and just the sight of it makes Kai shoot his load into her pussy. She groans loudly, throwing her head back and Kai keeps fucking her through her orgasm, slowing down after a few more pumps.

She drops down on the bed. "Holy shit."

Kai rubs on his hair beard. "Holy shit indeed. You just squirted."

"What a surprise." she pants, spreading her legs out.

Kai is enjoying every moment of it, "We're definitely doing that again."