Birthday Sex ~ S. Mccall

Creds to chillassimagines on Tumblr
Warnings: smut
Word count: 620

"Scott! Get up! Scott!" You were straddling your boyfriends waist and shaking him awake

"Scott! Get up! Scott!" You were straddling your boyfriends waist and shaking him awake. He woke up very startled and immediately sat up and wrapped you in his arms.

"What's wrong? Who's here? Are you hurt?" You chuckled and pet his thick head of hair.

"Baby, I'm fine. I'm just excited that it's your birthday." You cupped his cheeks and led his face to look up at you. His eyes went from worried to relaxed within the moment.

"You scared me." He squeezed you in his embrace. You pecked his lips.

"Happy Birthday!" You cheered. Scott's lazy smile made your heart melt as he looked at you.

"Happy it is." He flipped you onto your back, to your surprise, and began peppering you neck with kisses.

"Scott, you horndog!" You laughed at the slight tickle his scruff gave you.

"You said we had to wait until it was my birthday and today's the day. You have to keep your promise." He spoke excitedly. You and Scott really were trying for a baby. Before you woke him up you took your medication so you'd be a bit more fertile.

"Of course, I will keep my promise. However, you might wanna get rid of these clothes." You gestured to his grey joggers and your pajamas. His lips met yours in a harsh rush. He didn't waste any time in taking your top off. But with your pants, he made sure to go painfully slow.

"Look at you, lips all puckered up..." He teased. You rolled your eyes playfully and lifted your hips towards him so he could reveal your naked bottom half.

"You're such a sweet talker, McCall." You tugged on his joggers waistband, signaling that you wanted them removed. He stood up and took off his pants. The way his muscles moved in his arms, legs, and back made you want to drool.

"I love you, truly, Y/N." Scott's body hovered over you once more as his hand gripped your thigh and the other braced himself against the bed.

"I love you too, Scott." You whispered as he thrusted inside you. He made himself very close to you and all you wanted was to be close to him as well. This was an intimate moment, full of love and sweet energy. But, it was still Scott's birthday and he was going to make it a little more scandalous.

"So...gorgeous." His lips met with your breast making your back arch slightly to push against him. Your nails dug into his lower back, knowing he liked it. You could never leave a lasting mark which was disappointing, but Scott felt your need to possess him and it only turned him on.

"Scott." You cooed at him when he let go of your thigh and spread your legs as wide as they could go. He ran his tongue up to your ear and bit it lightly before grunting animalistically. He sat up on his knees and took your ankles in his hands. You raised them as high and as wide as your legs would go comfortably. Then Scott pushed against their limits as he thrusted into you faster and faster.

"Almost there." Scott breathed in steadily. You, however, were a horny mess. Your moans were uncontrollable and you were trying to hold out, but to no avail, your core squeezed around him and he released as well. Scott let your legs fall tiredly shortly after and he laid next to you.

"Put your legs up for a bit, I heard it helps." He suggested. You shook your head as you began to catch your breath.

"You nearly broke them off. No thanks."