Death Wish ~ Kol Mikaelson

Creds to geminioriginalsimagines on Tumblr
Warning: none
Word count: 640
A/N I don't know which actor you guys would like as Kol so just let me know👍

Creds to geminioriginalsimagines on Tumblr Warning: noneWord count: 640A/N I don't know which actor you guys would like as Kol so just let me know👍

"Do you have a death wish, Y/N?" Elijah lifted the fragile human over his shoulder and placed her gently into the passenger seat of his car

"Do you have a death wish, Y/N?" Elijah lifted the fragile human over his shoulder and placed her gently into the passenger seat of his car. She was cold, her eye was black and blue. She deserved this. How could she ever disobey Kol like that? What had gotten into her? "If Kol had found you..." Just the mention of her boyfriend's name sent her head into a whirl.

Elijah rounded the car and opened the driver's door and slipped in with ease. "What were you thinking?" Elijah was who she'd rather explain to, he was so calm. Kol on the other hand... "Y/N-" His voice cracked. "Please"

Y/N looked down at her hands and then straight ahead. "I know you guys are so stressed I thought maybe I could have fought those wolves off. To prove myself...my mom is their alpha I though..." She trailed off.

"And you thought you had it in you to control them? Y/N had Niklaus not been there I don't know what I'd have to tell Kol." Elijah ran his hands through his hair. "You are lucky you made it out at all, especially with that black eye."

"I know..." She muttered.

"Can I not leave you alone for two hours?" Kol was sitting at her computer desk when she walked into the room. She wished Elijah hadn't left her at her front door. She knew Kol wouldn't hurt her, she wasn't afraid of him. But she was guilty and she knew it. "After all, it's not like I try my best to keep you out of my family drama so this doesn't happen to you." He mocked.

Kol spun in the computer chair a few times and then abruptly stopped and his eyes glued to her eye. His own eyes widened and before she could explain he had whisked his way across her bedroom and put his hand to her cheek. "Is this what they did to you?" She didn't answer but her silence was his answer. "Do you understand?" She peered up at him through her thick lashes. "Do you understand this is why I try so very hard to keep you out of this?"

"I-I..." She shook her head. "I'm sorry...Kol I just-" Kol searched her eyes and pressed his forehead to hers. "You're too damn overprotective! I was just trying to help..."

She had never talked this way to him this way before and Y/N wasn't sure if he was upset or not. But when he smiled relief flooded through her. "Y/N, I love you too much to lose you. I don't know what I'd do. I should be angry with you, I admire your bravery and I appreciate it much more than you'll ever know. You are the strongest woman I have ever met. But I have lost far too many people I care about and thinking of losing you has me scared to death." He caressed her hair that fell around her face in a curtain.

"Okay." She closed her eyes and let him pull her into his chest for a bear hug that made her feel like she was in the safest place in the world.

"How about you take a hot shower and you can stay with me for the night." He insisted. "I'd pack your bag but half of your room is moved into mine." He chuckled and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you." She whispered and collected some clothing to change into when she got out of her shower.

"I love you more." Kol smiled and watched her part ways before rummaging through her top drawer and sticking his favorite pair of her panties into his back pocket. What? He couldn't be upset for too long.