A Hybrid & A Heretic Part 2 ~ K.M & K.P

Creds to tvdiaries-imagines on Tumblr
Warnings: idk anymore
Word Count: 3380
:
:
"Okay this is ridiculous. Look at what you two have done. Her dress and makeup is ruined." Caroline exclaimed, waving her hands. "Come on Y/N, lets go back to my place. I'll fix your makeup while Stefan finds another dress for you. Let's leave the two idiots here." She glared at Klaus and Kai, then towards you, extending her arm. You grabbed onto her hand and she helped set you to your feet, releasing you once you were steady.
"Babygirl, I'm sorry. Please stay." Kai pleaded apologetic eyes.
"No. Come with me, love." Klaus implied. Caroline rolled her eyes and scoffed. Kai glared at him. Stefan was now on the lawn minding his own business. "I'll make a few phone calls to have a professional take care of your makeup, although I prefer you without it. And a dress, Rebekah has loads in our storage. Come with me." Klaus stepped towards you and you sighed, feeling completely overwhelmed.
"You know what." You finally spoke with a coldness to your tone. "Caroline, you and Stefan go on without me. I'm not going." And right then and there, you sped off, being nowhere in sight.
"See what you two did!" Caroline shook her head and stomped her foot. "Stefan let's go!" She turned her back and made her way towards Stefan, then the duo left to the party.
"I can't fucking believe this." Kai spat, his hands placed on his hips, shaking his head.
Klaus shoots a glare, his voice heightened. "Pardon? This is all your fault!"
Kai takes a step back, showing a disgusted look with his fingers pointed to his sternum. "My fault? Y/N was fine until you showed up on her doorstep." Klaus clenched his jaw and Kai narrowed his eyes, continuing, "we were going to have a fun time and now she's vanished."
"I don't recall who the bloody hell you think you are, but last time I checked, Y/N was in love with me."
"Yeah, but did you forget that you broke her heart and now she's mine. All mine." Kai exaggerated the word mine. He started heading to the stairs towards the bedroom he shares with you because he couldn't be around Klaus any longer. "I can snap your neck with a snap of my fingers, so don't start. Dog."
Kai's back was now Klaus's view and all Klaus wanted to do was speed to him at the stairs and rip his heart out. But instead, he held back, ignoring the temptation and chose to find you instead.
(Meanwhile...)
The Grill was too public of a place for you to getaway so you found yourself knocking on the door of the Salvatore Boarding House because you knew Damon wasn't going to that holiday party.
"What brings you here? Shouldn't you be out and about like the rest of them?" Damon asks.
"Well not anymore." You rolled your eyes, allowing yourself inside, lightly pushing Damon out of your way. He knows you well enough that your mood is killed due to drama.
"Ooooo. Do tell." He said, intrigued.
After informing Damon about the craziness that has happened in a matter of minutes, all he responded with were eye rolls and dramatic scoffs. He even volunteered a smart comment saying, "you do attract the crazy ones, Y/N." Your cell phone would not stop ringing from the continuous calls from Kai, so you shut it off.
Having a drink in your hand was definitely needed. So instead of pouring yourself a glass, you drank straight out of the bottle instead. "Yeah sure, help yourself." Damon said sarcastically.

"Shut up, Damon. I need it." You took another gulp before setting in on the side table. "I need out of this dress too." You sashayed up the stairs to borrow a change of clothes from Elena that's in Damon's dresser.
A loud knock on the front door echoes throughout the walls. Curiosity strikes you, so you head downstairs right away.
Damon beats you to it and opens the door to see who it could possibly be. "Oh. It's you." Damon spat then looked over his shoulder to you, then he moved out of the way back to the living room. "You have company."
Now that Damon was no longer blocking the view of the person at his doorstep, your eyes widen, quickly switching to a now hardened expression. "What do you want, Klaus?" You huffed with your arms folded in front of your chest. He took a step forward passing the doorframe, your reflexes took a step back.
"I came here to apologize."
"Oh please!" Damon spoke from a distance in disbelief.
"Damon." You said in a tone obvious enough that he needs to keep his mouth shut, then your focus resorted back to Klaus. "I don't want to hear it. I'm sorry, but you need to leave."
You attempted to shove at his chest so that his feet lands on the front porch so you could slam the door in his face, but he's a wall of hard muscle and you could not shift him.
Usually he would grin at your attempt, but his mood was too serious right now for the situation he's in. "Y/N. My love. Please." His eyes welled up glossy enough for you to almost see his reflection. "I did not fly here for you to disregard me."