Salvatore Twin ~ R. Mikaelson

Creds to bonniebird on Tumblr
Warnings: none
Word count: 525
Summary: you fell for Rebekah Mikaelson, hard

"What're you doing in my house?" You asked when Rebekah Mikaelson marched through the door looking for Stefan

"What're you doing in my house?" You asked when Rebekah Mikaelson marched through the door looking for Stefan. You couldn't believe he would invite a Mikaelson in so callously and without a human to retract the invite.

"And why do I care what you think?" She asked you as she paused mid-stride and turned to look you up and down as you stood on the stairs.

"As I said this is my house." You repeated and raised your eyebrows when she frowned.

"Right." She sighed and closed her eyes before nodding to herself and smiling a smile that could fool a lesser predator into thinking it was kindness in her eyes. "You're Stefan's little sister."

"Twin, sister." You corrected her with a sharp glare.

"But the younger twin?" She said, pushing your patience. "Perhaps you can help me find what I'm looking for."

"Why would I help a Mikaelson? Besides whatever it is that you're looking for, probably won't end well for me will it?" You were down the stairs in a flash, perched on one of the side tables in the hall, surprising Rebekah with your speed.

****************************************

"Why did you make us come here?" Damon asked irritably as he glared at Elijah who politely let him and Stefan in.

"We have a mutual problem." Was all he said before he marched into the other room.

"I'm glad they're as cryptic as ever." Stefan muttered to Damon who grumbled out an agreement.

"You sister seems to have enchanted Rebekah." Klaus said as he made himself comfortable in a seat before motioning for the brothers to sit down.

"This is a problem how?" Stefan asked Klaus who rolled his eyes. "Elena caught them the other day, is that what you're worried about? The world knowing they're together?"

"I find that despite being the more... reserved Salvatore she is better off doing what she wants. Keeping her under control is rather irritating." Damon commented.

"Perhaps we should be consulted on our relationship?" Rebekah said sarcastically as she strode into the room with you following behind her.

"Honestly we're not children, I don't complain when you have awful relationships! Why can't I be in a good one?" You said huffily as you frowned at your brother's who exchanged looks.

"We weren't complaining about it." Damon said defensively.

"Right so it's you that has a problem?" Rebekah said to Klaus and Elijah who winced.

"Given the situation between our family's are you sure this is the best time?" Elijah said diplomatically because Klaus was looking at you as if he wanted to toss you through the nearest window.

"You mean because Klaus wants to kill the doppelganger of my brother's psycho ex?" You said pointedly.

"Frankly neither of us care what you think and if we're a problem I'd be more than happy to leave. There are places that family drama has kept (Y/N) from visiting. I'd love to take her to see them." Rebekah turned to you, smiling when you linked your fingers with hers and you both left, leaving the four brother in the lurch.