Jealousy ~ Kol Mikaelson

Creds to golddaggers on Tumblr
Warnings: none
Summary: You and Kol are fighting because Damon hit on you.
Word Count: 710.

"You are so bloody annoying, Kol!"  "Come again, love?" His voice was a little higher than usual

"You are so bloody annoying, Kol!" "Come again, love?" His voice was a little higher than usual. "I was saving you!"

"Saving me from what, you twat? I was just hanging out with my friends!" It was true. You went clubbing with Caroline and Elena, just trying to unwind and forget all the shit that happend a month ago. There, you bumped into Damon and Stefan.

It was great, the five of you gathered, sipping on drinks, talking and laughing very loudly, probably because of the huge amount of whiskey and tequila. Maybe that's why you didn't care about the blue eyed vampire's flirtation.

"That idiot was hitting on you!" Kol's eyes widen a little bit."You are my girlfriend, Y/N! Don't expect me to not be jealous of you." Oh, yeah. You forgot to mention Kol Mikaelson was your long term boyfriend. You met him on a short trip to New Orleans. Caroline needed Klaus' help and you went alongside her, just to make sure she would come back whole. While Care pleaded for her cause with the Hybrid Mikaelson, you were left alone on the house he owned. That's when Kol showed up. His hands on his trousers' pockets and a devilish smirk on his lips. You linked instantaneously. It was wrong, sure, but you didn't mind.

"You are such a kid!" You rolled your eyes. "I was just protecting what's mine." "Oh thanks for letting me know I'm your property!" "You are not my property, Y/N! It doesn't mean I like you hanging out with another men." You nodded, raising your eyebrows, skeptically. "Sure, Kol." You said with a sacarstic tone. "Why don't you just lock me up in our bedroom? Just to make sure I don't even breathe the same air as other guys."

He grabbed your right arm and made you spin, to face him right in the eyes. Those bloody chocolate eyes. It wasn't a fair fight. One of his hands stroke your face gently and you felt like levitating. His fingers traced a way through your lips and you let a small sigh slip.

"Look, love, I don't want to do this." Kol's voice suddenly calm. "I'm jealous, because I love you." "That's not a excuse for almost ripping my friend's heart out." You said, shaking your head. "I said I'm sorry." He pouted and you giggled. "I just can't stand the idea of losing you."

"I'll forgive you this time." Kol was about to say something, but you shushed him, putting a finger against his lips. "You have to promise me this won't happen again, though." "Damn it, love." He pursed his lips. "I can't promise you that." "I can't be in a relationship where my partner doesn't respect me or my friends." You sat on the bed, giving him an intense look.

"Just... Don't be so impulsive, okay? I love you and I would hate to break up with you." "I am sorry, darling." He knelt, sinking his head onto your neck.

"Come here." You gently kiss him, wiping away your anger. "I hate you!" "For what?" Kol asked, bitting his lips and letting his smirk come out. "For not being able to stay mad at you." A small laugh came out his lips and he stood up, walking away to the bed's other side.

You knew your relationship was complicated. Heck, sometimes you would feel like punching him real hard. The thing was... You coudn't live without him. Kol was the type of guy who would do anything to keep you happy and satisfied. Even swallow his own anger in order to see you smile. And, man, it was hard for that to happen That's why you loved him.

"Well, since we're good now, how about you join me and we cuddle until you feel like making sweet love to me?" He blinked, flirting.

"I don't think we have to cuddle much for that, sir." "Come over here, my little vampire!" You smiled, laying on his arms and resting your head against his chest. The Original wrapped you like you were a puppy scared from the rain, almost suffocating you in the hug.

"I love you, big head." His voice was sweet as he stroke your hair slightly, "I love you too, twat."