Not All Three ~ T. Raeken/ I. Lahey

Creds to bonniebird
Warning: none🥰
Word count: 680
Summary: reader not realising that Theo Raeken and Isaac Lahey like you.

Creds to bonniebirdWarning: none🥰Word count: 680Summary: reader not realising that Theo Raeken and Isaac Lahey like you

"Oh hello!" Melissa said as she opened the door to leave for work, only to find you rushing up the path

"Oh hello!" Melissa said as she opened the door to leave for work, only to find you rushing up the path. She knew there was something serious going on so she didn't find it out of place when you rushed past without realising you'd ignored her. "Good luck you three." She said and you paused, waving a little from the top of the stairs.

"Well if it isn't the cutest werewolf in town." Isaac said as you jogged into Scott's room, having called out a thank you to Melissa over your shoulder, as she let you into the house.

"Scott's not that cute." You said before your eyes widened and you gasped. Thinking you'd caught on that Isaac had been flirting with you for weeks the pair waited. "Oh Scott I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that!"

"It's fine. I'm not your type." He said with a grin, holding back a laugh when he saw Isaac pouting.

"I have all the things Stiles found but he needs me to go and get Lydia for him." You said quickly as you tossed papers into his hands.

"Wait why can't Lydia drive herself?" Scott asked as you darted off again.

"I don't know, I didn't ask!" You said as you shot off again.

"She's very cute but not all there." Isaac mumbled as he watched you rush off.

"I think she finds being a werewolf a bit overwhelming" Scott admitted, patting Isaac on the shoulder. "Don't worry. One day she'll realise you're flirting with her."

***************************************************************

"Sorry I'm here!" You said as you rushed into the library, being hushed by the librarian as you passed.

"She's like the human incarnate of a hurricane." Lydia whispered to Malia who wrinkled her nose in confusion but realised what you meant when she glanced at the trail of papers that flew about as you rushed over.

"She's pretty cute for a hurricane." Theo said, raising his eyebrows when he was shot matching glares from the girls.

"I gave Scott the papers and I thought I was supposed to pick you up but Stiles wanted me to give you the papers and pick Scott up. I had to go back and get the papers." You explained and Lydia nodded.

"So... did you bring Scott?" Malia asked as she glanced behind you.

"Oh. No. I got distracted by the food. It smelled so good." You confessed.

"Don't worry, I can pick him up. It must be hard turning, I don't remember but I'd be more than happy to help you." Theo smirked as he finished his line but you just shrugged.

"I'm getting the hang of it. I'm just a bit overwhelmed." You admitted and smiled at Theo whose face went blank as Malia snickered at him. "Thank you."

"Yes. Thanks for picking Scott up." Lydia said snidely.

"No need." Allison called as she strolled into the room with Scott and Isaac in tow. She smiled encouragingly at you. She knew turning had you pretty flustered and out of it. She was surprised how well you were doing seeing as it had only been a month.

"Well seeing as everyone's here, we could go get a milkshake and wait for Stiles' breakthrough." Theo offered with a wink.

"I milkshake?" You asked in confusion.

"Yeah you know like old timey dates." He said and you hummed as if you'd just realised he'd been hitting on you for weeks.

"No thank you. I like someone else." You said and smiled when he nodded in surprise.

"Who is it?" He asked curiously and you glanced at Isaac who put his hand over his mouth to hide a snickered laugh.

"Issac." You admitted and Allison let out a laugh while Scot spluttered.

"But he's been flirting with you for ages! Why didn't you ask him out?" Scott asked incredulously.

"He likes me?" You asked in surprise and looked at Isaac who nodded. "Oh! That's why you're so nice." You gasped out as Malia started laughing so hard she almost fell out of her chair.