Alphas Mate ~ S. McCall {Part 2}

Creds to bonniebird on Tumblr
Warning: none
Word count: 870
Summary: Scott McCall can't figure out why he is infatuated with you until Deucalion tries to take you for his pack.

Creds to bonniebird on Tumblr Warning: noneWord count: 870Summary: Scott McCall can't figure out why he is infatuated with you until Deucalion tries to take you for his pack

"So she's your mate, huh." Stiles said as Scott stared at the floor in silence. "Well that explains a lot."

"Do I tell her?" Scott finally said and Stiles shrugged.

"I mean, you told her about being a werewolf... well you tried to eat her and she guessed."  Stiles watched as Scott seemed to try to get up to go to his window but twisted his hands into his blanket.

"I haven't seen her since I dropped her off." He grunted and Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Dude that was what, fifteen minutes ago?" Stiles chuckled.

"I'm going to text her." Scott decided and Stiles sucked the air between his teeth.

"I wouldn't because she's probably skyping Lydia about their project and she won't text back for ages and you'll be going out your little wolfie mind." Stiles teased but Scott nodded.

"Yeah you're right... can you stay I don't think I could make it through the night without going to her house." Scott rubbed the back of his neck as Stiles slapped a hand on his shoulder.

"Sure thing buddy." He grinned and started trying to distract Scott.

************************

You stopped when your next class was empty, bar a woman who Stiles had told you to stay away from. She smiled and slowly walked towards you before flickering her eyes and backing you into a corner, making you whimper.

"(Y/N)!" Scott yelped and you flinched when someone threw him through the door.

"Class was cancelled." The woman spat and a huge wolf the size of the door burst in.

"Kali if you hurt her..." Scott started to threaten through a growl.

"Oh we don't want to hurt her; Deucalion will be so pleased to have her." Kali hummed and your body both froze and shuddered as she trailed a claw down your cheek.

"No, you need to leave her alone!" Scott growled and started to shift.

You'd only seen him shift once before and you'd freaked out so bad that Stiles and Scott only kept you in the loop when you needed to know something or they needed help. Scott dived for Kali while the other huge werewolf dived for him.

"(Y/N) out!" Scott grunted as he battled them and your body seemed to click into action as his words.

You collided with Stiles and made a series of terrified shrieks which he quickly deciphered and hurried away to find Allison and Isaac.

"Wait why're you two going and I have to stay with Lydia?" You asked and Stiles wiggled the bat in his hands.

  *****************

Scott smiled when he climbed through your window. At the foot of your bed sat a pile of notes you'd clearly jotted down while you'd been at Deaton's with Lydia. He jumped when you almost crashed into him and shrieked, dropping the bowl of warm water that had been in your hands.

"Hey, it's me, sorry!" Scott chuckled as he grabbed the bowl before it hit the floor.

"Oh you're not hurt." You blushed when you realised that it sounded like you were disappointed.

"Yeah I heal fast." He smiled when you spotted a cut on his arm that hadn't heal and you whipped out a piece of paper and grabbed at two little jars and a bandage.

"Arm!" You said and carefully rubbed the bandage with whatever was in the jars and, after carefully cleaning the cut, you wrapped it up and grinned at him.

"Thanks... you know it'll heal in a bit, right?" He laughed and you shrugged, tidying away the, things you'd been given by Deaton.

"I know but this stuff helps with injuries from Alphas and stops wolfie infections." You grinned and he went to shut your window.

When he turned around he found you sat in the middle of your bed, propped up by pillows, as you switched your tv on and flicked through the channels. He slumped next to you and stared, eventually you noticed, shuffling to lay with your head propped in his shoulder as you continued to watch.

"I have to tell you something." Scott muttered.

"Oh... what is it?" You asked curiously.

"You... have to be careful... more than normal because we couldn't get to Deucalion tonight and he's sort of looking for you." He quickly hugged into you when your eyes widened and your Chemo signals had a stinging bitter smell. "He won't hurt you though."

"Why does he want anything to do with me, Stiles is more important." You said quietly and he stroked a hand through your hair.

"Because you're very important to me." He muttered and kissed your forehead.

"I'm more important to you than Stiles?" You asked and he lent up to look at you.

"Yes... No... I mean kind of but in a different way." Scott stuttered. "You're the mate of the true Alpha."

"Wait aren't you the True Alpha, good joke Scott." You giggled and stopped when he gave you a serious look.

"(Y/N) ... look I know it's weird and you wanted to stay out of the whole supernatural thing but I promise I'll keep you safe, oh and resist the whole Alpha's mate thing." Scott was serious and you thought about it for a minute before nodding.