Halloween ~ K. Mikaelson

Creds to darling-i-read-it on Tumblr
Warning: none, just cute
Word count: 230

Creds to darling-i-read-it on Tumblr Warning: none, just cuteWord count: 230

You sat beside Nik, your legs on top of his and your phone to your ear.

"Uh huh," you muttered much more interested in your boyfriend's hands than the conversation on you were having with your mom. She was rambling about meeting Niklaus and you had told her time and time again that he was just not up to it yet or you weren't in that far in your relationship yet or something along those lines.

"Why won't you let me see him?!" she finally yelled into the phone. You sighed and picked at Nik's hand. He took it away for a moment to turn the page on his book and then gave it back to you.

"Because mom he's a vampire," you hummed and she laughed.

"Vampire's aren't real though. You're very funny darling I've always loved your Halloween jokes," she told you and you nodded looking over at Nik's resting face.

"Mom Nik is just so busy all the time, you know being a vampire," you slurred and Nik looked up at you to raise an eyebrow. "You know how it is. Drinking blood, killing people, running cities," you told her. She sighed.

"Really Y/N." You hummed a yes and brought Nik's hand up to your lips to kiss briefly. He gave you the Niklaus smirk and you grinned.

"Yes mom. Really."