Birthday Sex ~ P. Hale

Creds to chillassimagines on Tumblr
Warnings: smut
Word count: 904

Creds to chillassimagines on TumblrWarnings: smut Word count: 904

"Are you enjoying your bath?" He asked sweetly. You knew he knew he was smooth. You unplugged the drain and stood up.

"Well, currently I'm going to go get dressed. I'm very sad that on my birthday I didn't get to wake up to you, so this better be a really cool surprise, mister." You jokingly scolded Peter. He deep chuckle sounded through the speaker and you couldn't help the smile on your face as you wrapped yourself in your favorite fuzzy towel.

"It's a good one, I promise, Y/N. After your surprise then you can do whatever you please with me." Peter offered. Maybe he meant it in a suggestive way or maybe he didn't. It didn't matter, because he gave you ideas.

"Hmm, really? Whatever I please?" You spoke lowly, making your way to your bedroom.

"Or, you could ask me for certain...things." You could tell he was in public, but this lowkey dirtiness was kind of hot.

"You drive me nuts, Hale. Come back to me soon, I love you."

"I love you too." After he hung up you found the exact outfit you wanted to wear today and did all of the basic things afterwards. You brushed your teeth, brushed your hair, and ate. Now, the waiting game. Waiting for Peter to come home was like waiting for eternity. However, your were senses detected him coming to the door, so you raced over and opened it.

"Miss me much?" He sent you a smirk and you threw your arms around his neck to drag him inside.

"Of course I did." You let your lips melt into his. Kissing Peter was almost your favorite thing to do. It felt so natural and right. He managed to make your heart "flutter" every time.

"Well, Happy Birthday, Y/N." Peter kissed your hand.

"You're making me feel all "lovey dovey", like how when Derek teases us." You intertwined your hands and smiled up at him.

"I wanna give you your surprise, but you have to close your eyes, so it's as corny as possible." He mocked a groan. You laughed and covered your eyes with your hands. After a moment or so you grew a little impatient.

"What is it, what is it?" You laughed at yourself and you heard Peter laugh too.

"Y/N, I love you so much. You make my life fulfilling and I know that it would be hell without you. So, will you make me not such a grumpy werewolf and marry me?" You uncovered your eyes, but it was hard to see because tears were clouding your vision.

"Yes." You choked out and your eyes landed on the ring he slipped onto your shaking hand. You took his face in your hands and kissed him fiercely, knowing that this kiss was the best kiss ever.

"If you would have said no, I don't know what I would've-"

"Shh. Less doubt, more kissing." You giggled before kissing him once more. Peter began walking you backwards all the way into your bedroom together. He pushed you against the wall and took off his shirt. He attacked your neck with bruising love bites and he knew exactly what spots made you tick.

"What do you want?" Peter whispered lowly in your ear. You bit your lip slightly and squeezed his biceps.

"I want to be on top." You pushed him onto the bed on his bottom. He almost looked taken aback, but he knew better. Anytime you had the chance you'd take it and be on top. He unbuckled his jeans and took them off while you stripped of all of your clothes, except your choker bra. Peter loved it on you.

"Then come be on top." His eyes glowed bright blue as he growled lowly. Your wolf side began to sink through once you straddled his waist. Your claws sunk into his shoulders as you sunk onto his length.

"Ugh, Peter." You called out as you began grinding onto him. One of his hands held onto your waist, guiding you, while the other one came up to your throat.

"C'mon, Y/N. If you want to be on top, you have to work for it." He grunted, his eyes staring into yours. You gritted your teeth while trying to bounce up and down at a faster pace. The sound of slapping skin only fueled your desire.

"Peter, oh Peter, make me cum! Make me-uh!" Peter's hand around your throat began to squeeze just enough so you were chasing your next breath after every bounce onto his thick member. You could barely speak anymore, because your pants clouded your train of thought. You back arched so your breasts were pressing onto his chest. He took his hand away from your waist and smacked your ass harshly.

"You gonna cum, huh?" You nodded as much as you could within his hold on your neck. You wrapped your left hand, newly decorated, around the arm holding your neck and the other pulled on his hair as you both finished. Peter's hand released your neck and you collapsed against him.

"Best birthday sex, ever." You panted out. "No, best birthday ever." You corrected yourself happily knowing you were now engaged to the love of your life. Peter's arms wrapped around you in a protective hold as you laid down together.