Littlest Salvatore ~ K. Mikaelson

Creds to tvimagines221b on Tumblr
Warnings: none
Word Count: 440
Summary: Begging Klaus To Give Damon His Blood To Cure His Wolf Bite.

Creds to tvimagines221b on Tumblr Warnings: noneWord Count: 440Summary: Begging Klaus To Give Damon His Blood To Cure His Wolf Bite

You let out a sigh as you entered the empty bar in New Orleans. The bartender had been in the back so she hadn't even noticed you came in. You stopped when, you saw Klaus Mikaelson sitting on a bar stool with a glass of whiskey in his hand. A smirk grew on his face as he swung around to face you. "Well hello, if it isn't the littlest Salvatore. Now love, what are you doing in New Orleans?" You press your lips together, taking a few more steps towards him. "Hello Klaus."

"I can only assume that you're here without your dear older brothers?" He asked. You nod your head. Klaus knew the only reason why you'd come alone to New Orleans was because, you needed something from him.

"It's Damon. He was bitten by this wolf and, he doesn't have long..." You began. "I know you have no reason to help me or him but, please Klaus I need some of your blood to heal him." You begged. Klaus stood up and, walked towards you. You walked into the bar expecting Klaus to instantly try to kill you. But, yet he had no tried angering. He stopped only a few feet away from you.

"You seem desperate to save a man who has done horrible things." Klaus pointed out. Yes, Damon had done some horrible things but, in the end he was your brother and your family. You would do anything for him just as Elijah would do anything for Klaus despite the man things he had done to both him and his family over the centuries.

"Klaus please. I'll do anything for you okay?" You told him. "I'll leave and I will never come back here if that is what you want but, please I won't let him die."

Klaus chuckled softly. "So determined little vampire. I know you may find this hard to believe but, I happen to like you. You're very loyal to your brothers and, you are very vise for such a young vampire. So that is why I will do as you ask." Klaus grabbed a whiskey glass, bit into his arm and let blood drop into the glass.

When there was enough in it, he handed the glass to you. "Here, it will be enough to cure him. I'll be sure to send a little extra in case of emergency." You take the glass. "I helped you, I hope some day you could help me in return."

You nodded and, thanked him before, speeding out of the bar. Klaus watched as you sped away. "See you around little vampire."