Chapter 55

---At U.A.---

"The Paranormal Liberation Front has declared war."

Principal Nezu spoke to the Hero‐course classes along with their teachers and some other Pro‐Heroes in the room.

"That means you'll have to possibly go against your former classmates, (Y/N) Aizawa, Shouto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou. They are officially recognized as criminals and Villains and are held responsible for Pro‐Hero Endeavor's death. We need all of you to fight alongside us. But of course we can't obligate you to do so. That is why we are giving you the opportunity to join us at the frontlines or stay back and help with the evacuation of the town. Please line up to write down your name and sign on the list of your preferred position. Before you do so, I would like to remind you that our enemies are very dangerous and that you'll be risking your lives. I wish to keep you all out of this but truth to be told, we're gravely outnumbered. Just think carefully before making your decision."

"What are you guys going to do? I don't wanna fight them! They're still our friends right? Right?!"

Kaminari had to be calmed down by Shinsou.

"I don't know Dude, but I know for a fact that I'd rather be useful on the frontlines."

"Sero's right, who knows maybe we can talk them out of it?"

Kirishima's naivety made his friends sigh but before someone could say something that would hurt him, Mina chipped in.

"Yeah! So let's join the battle and kick some sense back into those dumbasses!"

The Pro‐Hero that overheard them could only look at them in in pity.

Most U.A. students decided to stay back to help with the evacuation of the town. While all possible Heroes gathered at the front lines to fight against the Villain Army of which they didn't even know the exact numbers off.

Honestly, they were going in blind. That was the biggest mistake they could have made. Because as soon as the battle would start, it would become clear as day that they had seriously underestimated what their opponent was capable of.

---

"Good job."

The Pro‐Hero congratulated once Kaminari finished his attack on the enemies communication lines.

As planned beforehand, they would make sure that the Villains would have no access to radio communication. That would give the Heroes a chance to attack while their opponent was deaf.

"Vlad King to HQ. Mission success."

No response came through his headset.

"HQ do you copy? Vlad King to HQ! Does anyone copy? Anyone?!"

Only static could be heard.

"What did you do?!"

He pulled Kaminari by his collar.

"Interrupted the communication like you told me?"

"The Villain's communication! Not ours!"

The Blood Hero watched in horror as a smirk appeared on the blonde boy's lips.

"Oops, my bad."

With that being said, Kaminari took advantage of his position and electrocuted the teacher that was holding him up by his shirt.

Once he was freed from his grip he straightened out his jacket with a chuckle. The Heroes around him already squaring up to take him on.