Chapter 42

---Tartarus Prison---

She had been locked behind bars for a month now. Thirty-one days since she'd been handed over to the police. Betrayed by the ones she'd betrayed.

Besides the frequent interviews and interrogations she had to spend the rest of her time alone in her cell. This had given her the opportunity to meditate without being worried about leaving herself unguarded.

"Am I a Villain?"

"No, sweetheart, you're not a Villain."

Nana Shimura, the seventh user of One For All gave her one of the most kind smiles she had ever seen.

"You're doing what you think is the right thing to do! You want to save people! That's what a Hero does!"

Daigoro Banjo, the fifth user of One For All exclaimed with his fist pumped up.

"But I wasn't able to save everyone."

"No matter how hard one tries, there are always some they can't save. So they should focus on the people they did save instead and try to make that as many as possible."

Toshinori Yagi, the eighth user of One For All tried to reassure her because she knew she blamed herself for his death.

All Might had indeed won the fight against All For One, but this time, the Hero didn't get to do much after his retirement. All Might's passing had been kept secret and only a select few knew about it, though others also had their suspicions.

"I don't know whether I should go on."

"We've been with you since the beginning and we'll be with you till the end. So stop being your own enemy by being insecure."

Shigaraki, the first user of One For All spoke with a warm tone, trusting of the girl his power was currently resting within.

"But what if my plan doesn't work?"

"You told us about your plan and asked for our opinion, we agreed and decided to work with you."

"We're all in this together."

Hagake Shinomori, the fourth user followed by the sixth user of One For All confirmed what they all were thinking.

"Don't forget about us, Shorty."

"Yeah, we got your back, (Y/N)!"

The second and third users of One For All placed their hands on her shoulders.

All the users had spoken to her in the same order that she'd gotten to know them in the dream like space inside of One For All.

Now had been the first time she had gotten to see the second and the third users though. Tears rolled down her cheeks when she looked up at the grown up faces, red eyes looking back at her.

"Don't cry, Dumbass."

She felt the gentle touch of the second user on her cheek as he rubbed them dry with his thumb.

"It's okay, crying is manly too!"

The third laughed when he purposely used the familiar word, but panicked when it made her cry even more and the second rolled his eyes at him.

Seeing them meant her time loop theory was correct, but it also meant they would live long enough to become the bearers of One For All, excluding the fact that they would still die early as adults because of it.

"I'm just so happy to see you guys, Kirishima, Bakugou."