Chapter 6

"Natural disasters, highway pileups, rampaging Villains. Calamity is always right around the corner. I'd say Japan is full of unfair things. Heroes are the ones who correct all that unfairness. If you were hoping to spend your evenings hanging out at McDonald's, I'm sorry to tell you that for the next three years, U.A. will run you through the wringer. That's Plus Ultra. Use your strength to overcome it all. So bring it. Now it's for real."

---Timeskip to after Aizawa's test---

1. Momo Yaoyorozu

2. (Y/N) Aizawa

3. Shoto Todoroki

4. Katsuki Bakugou

5. Tenya Iida

6. Fumikage Tokoyami

7. Mezo Shoji

8. Mashirao Ojiro

9. Eijirou Kirishima

10. Mina Ashido

11. Ochako Ururaka

12. Koji Koda

13. Rikido Sato

14. Tsuyu Asui

15. Yuga Aoyama

16. Hanta Sero

17. Denki Kaminari

18. Kyoka Jirou

19. Tooru Hagakure

20. Minoru Mineta

---

"I can't believe he lied to us, I was so scared!"

Mina whined about their teacher during their walk towards the train station. After Aizawa's tests he had admitted to lying and that no one would be expelled.

"Though last year, he expelled an entire class of first years. I think he just wanted us to give it our all and not slack off. He would've expelled us if he didn't deem us worthy."

"Easy for you to say that so casually, number two! I ranked seventeenth! I would've seriously died out there today!"

Dramatic cries came from Kaminari earning a pat on the shoulder from his red friend who wasn't that happy with his result either.

"C'mon guys cheer up, it's just the first day so you have plenty of time to improve! The positive thing about hitting the bottom is that there's only one way to go and that is up!"

"Yeah but you need to stay up there too girl! Don't you dare drop lower than number one again!"

The pinkette locked her arm with the other girls' and pointed her index finger at her in a threatening manner which just cracked them up in chuckles.

---

" I have... come through the door like a normal person!"

In the morning, they have normal classes like English with Present Mic.

At lunchtime, they eat top-notch food for dirt cheap in the cafeteria by the Cook Hero: Lunch Rush.

And then it's time for the afternoon class, Hero Basic Training. The class that'll put them through all sorts of special training to mold them into Heroes.