Chapter 4

"Welcome to today's live performance! Everybody say 'Hey'!"

Present Mic's voice boomed inside the quiet auditorium filled with students ready to take the entrance exam for U.A. High. One of them being the girl who had spend ten months of intense training in order to try and pass. Though the U.A. teachers had tutored her, they wouldn't tell her anything about the exam bur nor did she ask because she already knew anyway. She knew it was kind of unfair but still she'd be trying as hard as anyone else.

While the teacher explained the rules of the exam and a certain boy asked his question, she curiously looked around to see how many people she could recognize. Starting of with the ash-blonde next to her whom she had noticed when she arrived at her appointed seat and she was now struggling to not look at him again because she knows she'd be staring.

She found a lot of them except for the one that was supposed to be seated in her place. Diverse thoughts of what might've happened with him came to mind but she decided to push them aside for the moment and focus on the exam instead.

In need for motivation and positive thoughts she remembered a passage from a month ago, when All Might decided that the time had come for her to receive One For All. She had to bite her lip so she wouldn't laugh when the image of the Pro-Hero popped up in her head.

"Eat this."

He held a strand of his hair in between his fingers and reached it towards her. As she had already expected that to happen, instead of shock she experienced excitement. However gross it was she quickly swallowed it down with the help of water. She shuddered at the thought of it.

The rest of the month she had focused on getting used to the power and trying to apply as much knowledge from the manga she could. Imagining and actually doing it were very different and she did end up at Recovery Girl's clinic a few times too. Though thanks to All Might and Aizawa she was able to start making the power her own.

"That's all from me! I'll leave my listeners with our school motto. Plus Ultra! Break a leg, everyone!"

Butterflies erupted in her stomach as everyone began getting up and following an instructor towards the artificial town where the battle against the faux villains would begin.

"And... Begin! What's wrong? The test's started! Run! Run! The die is cast!"

The loud voice of the Pro-Hero sounded again and all the students started their sprint towards their goals. Mechanic robots big and small attacked and got attacked everywhere. Next to her one got electrified and another got pierced by a laser beam.

Feeling hyped up she started off with what she called 'Air Bullets', this technique was based on Deku's Delaware Air Force. Flicking her finger like a gun she propelled the image of a little bullet of One For All through the air. This produced a much more accurate attack with little damage to the surroundings but a great amount of power and it didn't give away the true nature of her quirk.

It was easy to get rid of the robotics with that trick as she only had to adjust the amount of power she used for their diverse sizes. The bullets would simply go through their metal bodies and it was game over. For her rescue points she used Full Cowl to increase her mobility and reflexes and help those who were endangered by falling pieces or a villain they couldn't handle.

She had just finished up with a middle sized villain as participants started running in her opposite direction. Looking up she saw the biggest villain yet coming their way and her excitement build up even more. When she heard grunts form a girl who had gotten stuck beneath some rubble she ran forward to help her.

After her sprint she took a big jump towards the giant mecha and build up her One For All. This is what she had been training for and she wouldn't let the opportunity to prove herself pass. She could feel the adrenaline rush through her veins along with the gifted power. In just a flash of a millisecond she swore she could also feel another presence inside of her but it went by so fast she wasn't sure of it.

"Smash!"

Her whole body flew through the faux villain after she punched a whole through it's head. As soon as she landed besides the girl she meant to save and the body of the robot fell to the ground, a loud buzzer went off signaling the test was over.

"That was so cool!"

She chuckled and thanked her, a bit embarrassed about all the attention she had unconsciously pulled towards herself. Picking up the biggest piece of stone from the pile under which the girl was stuck she noticed how the smaller ones had already been dissolving.

"Thanks for helping me out, my acid wasn't going fast enough. I'm Mina Ashido by the way."

The pink skinned girl stood up and stretched her body after being freed. She was quite unhappy about the fact that she needed to be saved last-minute. But after seeing the other female in action she couldn't help but admire her.

"Ah no need to thank me, you're welcome."

She had expected it to be Ururaka but she wasn't complaining it wasn't. The girl in front of her was even more gorgeous in real life. She already adored Mina and her aura caused her to instantly be happier.

"Nice too meet you Mina, I'm (Y/N) Aizawa."