Chapter 47

"(Y/N)!"

Toga flew in her arms once the League had come together after defeating the Meta Liberation Army. The Meta had prepared them a luxurious room to rest before the ceremony.

After escaping the prison with Hawks, they had met up with Kurogiri whom she'd also helped to escape before killing All For One, he had then warped them to Deika City.

It had been two months since she had last seen the League, since she had helped them defeat Gigantomachia. She had used her powers to rewind him and it had been exactly as expected.

Her time loop theory got confirmed when Gigantomachia ended up being a nomufied Kirishima. In the original timeline, Bakugou and Kirishima got send back to the past by future Eri who learned how to control time. Bakugou met up with the first One For All user and taught him about his Quirk with the knowledge he had gotten from Midoriya.

That's how Bakugou became the second user and Kirishima the third. Unfortunatly Kirishima got captured by All For One and he got turned into his first ever Nomu, that's how Gigantomachia came to exist. That's also why the present Kirishima got inspired to become stronger and a Hero after his first encounter with this Nomu form.

And that also explained why she couldn't meet up with future Kirishima's spirit when she was inside One For All because he was still trapped inside Gigantomachia for all those years. That's why she was finally able to connect with them and get to One For All's full potential when she was in prison.

Though rewinding him through 200 years had taken so much power out of her that it had almost become fatal. Thankfully Toga had managed to transform into her and use rewind to save her just in time.

She couldn't regain consciousness immediately though as Toga wasn't strong enough for that. Hawks had brought her back to U.A. with the excuse that their flying class had gone wrong. Recovery Girl then gave her her healing kiss and she soon recovered to her usual self.

Because of this unexpected parting due to inconvenience, she could only meet up again with the League after her escape from prison and immediately join them in the battle against the Meta Liberation Army.

"Did you succeed?"

Shigakari asked and although that was the first thing he said, she could see from his attitude and the look he gave her that he was glad she returned to them safely.

"I did, I successfully managed to steal his Quirks by using the copy of it that he had given me. All For One is no more."

She sat down between the Todoroki brothers and both of them felt relived to see her again as they had been worried sick before. Dabi's arm was thrown around his shoulder while Shouto held her hand.

"Now you're invincible!"

Twice cheered in admiration and Toga's eyes also started sparkling.

"Splendid. Thank you for your hard work."

Shigaraki nodded slowly and pat her head when passing her to sit on the other sofa, to show his gratitude and she was happy to see that he was in control of his Decay Quirk now and he didn't wear his families hands anymore.

"That's nice and all and I'm happy your back man, but aren't we missing someone?"

Spinner crossed his arms and that's when she realized what he meant.

"Kurogiri, where is Stain?"

She asked the shadow mist like figure as he was supposed to escape along with Stain while she distracted the guards and got to All For One.

"Stain decided to retire and let you become his successor."

Kurogiri announced as if it wasn't a big deal, leaving everyone in the room stunned in surprise and shock.

"He what?!"

She panicked, this was the last thing she had expected to happen and had no idea what to do with it.

"If that's what Stain wishes then I'll respect that."

Spinner placed the hand holding his weapon over his heart, saluting to the girl. And when she looked around, Toga and Dabi who followed Stain too wore looks of agreement.

"You're perfect for the role, so don't worry, Kid."

Hawks pat her head too as he stood behind the couch she was sitting on in attempt to reassure her and Dabi nodded too giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Yeah, what the Bird said."

She nodded, accepting the role once she realized that the League also agreed to it. She looked around, sharing a moment of eyecontact with everyone, they had come to mean everything to her.

Thanks to her possessing both One For All and All For One she had enough power to rewind everyone and heal their wounds. She also healed up the Todoroki brother's scars as to their request and changed their hair so both shared the same white hair as their mother.

She had gotten used to seeing Dabi like that as she had done it before too, but it was weird to see Todoroki without his scar and full white hair. Though all that mattered to her was that he was more than happy with his new look.

"It's time to go."

Two members of the former Meta Liberation Army came to pick them up for the ceremony that was about to begin. All the members had come together for Re-Destro's speech.

"My comrades of the Liberation Army! It is I Re-Destro!"

He spoke from a wheelchair as Shigaraki had ruined his legs enough for him to not be able to use his Quirk anymore.

"Today, the Liberation Army will be reborn!"

The League stood behind him, clearly introducing their presence to the crowd.

"When it came to enlightening the world with the ideals of Destro, I had believed that the League's existence was naught but an obstacle! Until that day, I had regarded this as the absolute truth! Oh, how blind I must have been! I was swept away by my blood; bound by my teachings, but on that day I witnessed true liberation! Hear me! This is not surrender!"

He spoke loud and enthusiastically, waving his arm towards the girl as he spoke.

"The woman you see before you, Amazon, is the one who is truly liberated! She is the one who is worthy of utmost reverence! She is the one who is worthy of the throne! Starting now, the Liberation Army, shall carry out the resurrection, with Amazon as its supreme leader! Together we shall walk the true path of liberation! The Liberation Army and the League of Villains, shall henceforth be united under a new name! This name was devised by myself, Re-Destro and Spinner, of the League! And now! Do the honors, Amazon!"

She stepped forward from her place in the middle of the stage between Shigaraki and Dabi. Taking a deep breath before speaking to the public eyeing her carefully. Her voice was strong and determined.

"Abandoning the title of 'Villains' in order to broaden the world's understanding of 'special abilities', we shall henceforth be known as 'The Paranormal Liberation Front'. Furthermore, I now designate the members on stage with me as commanding officers who shall coordinate our forces at their discretion. Well this new name is just like this script, irrelevant. Go wild."