Chapter 14

"At last, we've arrived! The best of the best among U.A.'s first years will be decided! It's the final match: Aizawa versus Bakugou!"

As soon as Present Mic finished his announcement and Midnight started the fight the girl shot him with her Air Bullets, Bakugou flew over them using his blasts to push him up in the air.

He went so fast it caught her by surprise when he appeared above her and took a hold of her shirt and hair, pulling on them in order to flip her over him and throw her towards the edge.

"She avoids a Ring-Out by punching the air behind her so strongly that she pushed herself in the opposite direction! How thrilling!"

Before she could attack, the blonde was already going in to explode another next to her head. She was able to dodge this time and grab onto his wrist and by using his own momentum against him, she turned and threw him away from herself.

"You Bitch."

"What happened? Looks like Bakugou can't use the hand that Aizawa touched!"

She wasn't proud of it but she came to far to go easy on him now. A distant ringing sounded in her ear but she pushed it aside and focused on One For All's power coursing through her body.

"Ha?! Like hell I can't use it! I'll show you I'll fucking kill you!"

"We'll see about that Blasy!"

Full Cowl on her legs, she made it over to him in no time. Too fast for Bakugou to register she kicked him in the back of his knees so he'd fall over, then moved to kick him in the gut which was able to catch and used his explosions to burn her.

Grunting in pain she refused to pull back and leaned on the leg he was holding to push off with her other on and jump on his shoulders. The look of surprise and irritation were priceless but the smell of burnt flesh made her realize she wasn't in a good position either.

She successfully brought him down to the ground, sitting on his chest to hold him down and holding on of his hands down with her leg which he was still burning. Thee other hand which she had grabbed before was kept to the ground using her strength to lightly crush his wrist.

He clenched his teeth in pain and frustration and eventhough he didn't want to accept it there was no way to go, he could feel the blood ooze from her opened up raw flesh but that was it. He could only stare in defeat as she raised her fist.

"The last blow! If Bakugou doesn't do something he will lose!"

She couldn't believe the fact that she was about to win. This had all been a matter of seconds and her fist would soon make impact and knock him out, claiming her victory.

"What happened?! Aizawa punched the ground! Is she giving up?"

"Looking down on me, you asshole!"

Bakugou felt rage build up as the girl on top of him retreated from her attack and cancelling her Quirk. He could freely move his arms now and immediately send his biggest explosion possible which made her fly off him. His wrist was definitely broken but he wasn't going to give up, not until he would be the winner.

"Ain't I good enough for you!? You'll regret looking down on me!"

He was about to attack again but stopped in his tracks when he noticed the girl laying on the ground a bit further away, clothes burned apart, her skin smoking.

It didn't take her longer than a short moment to stand though but once she had straightened herself up her eyes showed a feeling he wouldn't accept having but he understood it very well, panic.