Chapter One

Author pov:

Sitting in his office staring at the wall blankly. He is thinking about his father. He can't find him from 15 years. He doesn't love him. He hate him. He is finding him to kill him. He pull out of his thoughts when he hear a knock on his office door.

He said blankly staring at door: "come in"

One of his office colleague came inside while looking down. He said simply putting a envelope on his table: "we found him. He is in California"

He grin and said simply: "you can leave"

He bowed down in front of him and walk out of his office. He smirk darkly and call his brother.

He said blankly when he pick up the call: "find him"

He grin and pick up his gun and said smirking: "I'm coming for you father"

He went out of his office and went to California with his brothers. They all keep thinking about the ways to torture his father to kill him.

--------------------

Next afternoon, they went to the house where his father lives. He knock on the door. After few minutes of silence, a man in his forties open door.

The man gasp and said softly looking at them: "you"

The man is going to close door again but he push him inside and walk inside like he own the place. He smirk at his father scared face.

Alfredo said smirking: "oh common father, are you not going to welcome your sons?"

The old man said looking at them with scary eyes: "please leave me alone. Let me live my life peacefully"

Dario smirk and said: "well that's not going to happen father. It's took us whole 15 years to find you"

Marcello said looking at him with disgust face: "you also need to fucking pay for whatever you did to us. Right Armando"

Armando smirk and said pulling out his gun: "of course bro, let's finish this"

He put gun on his head and going to pull the trigger when the old man kick him and run upstairs. He is going to jump from the window but they grab him by his neck and push him on the floor. Armando kick him on his leg making him hissed in pain. He put gun on his head abs going to pull trigger but stop when they hear a little voice...

"Papa, where are you?" A girl soft voice echo in the house.

They look at each other in shock because they didn't know there father have a family. They turn to their father. Armando asked looking at him: "who is she down stairs?"

The man eyes widened in fear. He is hiding her from 15 years from his sons, her brothers but now they gonna find out. Armando smirk when he saw the fear in his father eyes.

He said blankly looking at his brother: "Alfredo go kill that girl"

His father eyes widened and he said softly while tears flow from his eyes: "no no please don't hurt her"

Alfredo asked glaring at him: "who is she?"

He said simply: "my daughter"

Another one said glaring at him: "did you fucking cheat on mother?"

He said softly looking at them: "she is your sister"

Everyone look at each other then Marcello said blankly: "stop fucking lying"

He said softly: "I'm not lying please let me go. Let's us leave alone"

Armando said smirking: "first I think about killing you but now we're getting her with us. She is going to be like us a fucking killer"