twenty four - ryan reynolds is the luckiest guy in the world

"so this is all the work you've missed?" jas whispered, as the pair sat in the library working on their schoolwork

"so this is all the work you've missed?" jas whispered, as the pair sat in the library working on their schoolwork. reid sighed, opening his textbook and writing his flashcards. "and rebecca expects me to finish this by tomorrow,"

"it must suck, you know... like needing extra help," has mumbled with a playful glint in her eyes. he chuckled before his eyes moved to the letters in her binder. "i didn't know you got letters,"

"oh, some idiot keeps sending me shit. i even found a rose with my name on it,"

"you have a secret admirer?" reid teased while she groaned in frustration, running her hands through her straightened hair. "whoever this person is, they're annoying as fuck,"

"yet you're keeping the presents?" she shrugged, looking down at her hands. just then, the maxwell's phone began ringing grabbing attention from the other students. "i have to take this," he said earning a nod from jasmine before he stood up and left the library.

"guess who the luckiest guy in the world is," the voice of diana entered his ears, as he leaned against the wall and held his phone to his ear. "ryan reynolds, i mean he's married to blake lively,"

"no you idiot," she sighed, and he could practically visualize her rolling her eyes. "isn't it obvious?" she said but reid's eyebrows furrowed together, as students passed by him.

"you are, duh," the kingsley exclaimed. "since my birthday is coming up in a few days, i'm having a birthday bash and i'm inviting you. it's gonna be huge,"

"birthday bash? i've never had one, is that something rich people do?" he asked earning a giggle from the girl. "so are you coming or not loser?"

"sure blondie, i'll be there,"

diana smiled as she walked through the manor, greeting her friends and handing them beers

diana smiled as she walked through the manor, greeting her friends and handing them beers. her hips swayed to the loud music, and she let out a gasp as hands placed themselves on her thighs. she turned around, narrowing her eyes in confusion earning a smirk from hayes. "what the fuck are you doing?" she asked, her cheeks red from embarrassment.

"jessica has gone on a road trip with her friends, i need my dick sucked," her eyes widened, how was he able to speak to her with no respect? she had done everything to make him happy when they were together and he only looked in her direction to use her body.