Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR
THE RULES OF DIANA
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES

"I brought you soufflé," Rhea mumbled, walking inside the bedroom of Diana

"I brought you soufflé," Rhea mumbled, walking inside the bedroom of Diana. The queen had curled herself in a ball, refusing to stop crying. She never understood why Hayes would say he loved her yet cheat on her. He abused their love, over and over again and that's what hurt the most.

"Go away," She uttered, still sobbing. "I just want to be alone,"

"So I guess you don't want me to show you the Valentino I bought you," Athena sighed obnoxiously, almost as if she was teasing her. Diana instantly stood up from the bed, grabbing the Valentino bag.

"Did you get me the new jacket I wanted?" she found herself asking, her lips forming a pout.

"I might have, Daddy gave me his card again," Diana's frown turned into a smile and suddenly she jumped up from the bed and hugged her best friends who only giggled.

"You two are my number #1 whores, you know that?"

"Obviously," Rhea said as she kissed the blonde's cheek before heading towards the door.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To the lacrosse game. Marcellus is confident they're going to win," Athena gushed as the queen looked down at her fingers, clenching her jaw gently. "I would go but I just don't want to see-,"

"Oh yeah, about that. The new guy beat him up. I had this video sent to me," Diana narrowed her eyes, grabbing Athena's phone. She watched the video, her eyes growing darker by the second. Hayes looked like a bloody mess as the new kid kept attacking him, this was bad.

"Diana, what are you doing?" Athena asked as the Elite lifted herself off the bed. "I'm going to the lacrosse game,"

"Pass me the wrench, boy," Reid handed his grandfather the tool as he watched the elder work on the car

"Pass me the wrench, boy," Reid handed his grandfather the tool as he watched the elder work on the car. "How do you like your new little school? Your tuition is costing an arm and a leg,"

"I wouldn't have a tuition if I had just stayed in public school," Reid mumbled, running his hands through his black hair. "If we had just stayed in Chicago,"