Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN
THE RULES OF DIANA
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES

Diana cursed as Reid walked into the room, and closed her bedroom doors

Diana cursed as Reid walked into the room, and closed her bedroom doors. She stood up from her bed, making sure to keep space between them. Her chest moved up and down rapidly, and her cheeks formed a light pink color.

"The Queen of Golden Skies Academy was just getting herself off," He said as her perfume entered his nose. He wasn't surprised how amazing she smelled, because the thing was Diana always smelled good. She felt her throat tightened while her body tensed and her heart began to beat rapidly against her chest.

He's a normal, Diana. A normal.

"You're a goddamn pervert! What kind of parasite watches someone—,"

"Masterbate?" Reid asked, before her eyebrows furrowed together. That's when her eyes widened, and her cheeks turned pink. For the first time ever, a normal had made The Queen blush.

"I don't know what you're talking about," The Kingsley knew how to master a poker face better than anyone. she lied so effortlessly and Reid was impressed. He took a step closer to her, and a shaky breath left her lips.

"I wasn't masterbating, you must have heard wrong,"

"Seriously Diana?" he asked, his eyebrows touching before an idea appeared in his mind. He pulled out his phone and showed it to her. "Maybe, if I played it, you'll remember,"

Upon seeing the video, she gasped before clenching her jaw. "If that gets out-,"

"It won't," Reid whispered in her ear, while her body shivered. "Because you'll do exactly as I say. You're going to remove your ranks or I will do it with this video. Could you imagine the words the normals would call you? You'd lose your power overnight,"

"Go fuck yourself. You're the biggest stubborn dickhead I've ever met. Why can't you just follow simple rules, why do you have to ruin everything?" she argued, growing more frustrated by the second.

"If I didn't follow the rules? You mean the ones that force me to praise you and the rest of the elites even though I don't fucking give a shit about you people?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I don't give a damn if you don't care about me or the rest of the elites but you will never have as much power as me, so you'll fucking worship me whether you like it or not," She said breathing heavily. For what seemed like an eternity, the pair refused to depart their eyes from each other. There was sexual tension, and they both knew it.

And that's what caused the normal to smashed his lips on the Queen. Diana immediately kissed him back as he lifting her up and placed her down on the bed. Their tongues fought in a war for dominance and obviously, he won.

He broke the kiss and pulled her head to the side, before assaulting her neck with kisses. She moaned, closing her eyes while wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands crept along her body until they landed at the side of her chest. He ripped the fabric of her dress, shamelessly licking his lips.

"You cunt, that was expensive,"

"So fucking what?" He responded while she pushed his face to her breasts. "Just shut up,"

His lips wrapped themselves around her pink nipple, as he molded the other breast. She placed a hand at the back of Reid's head, The Queen's eyes rolled backing as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Dob't hide those moans, Blondie. Let everyone know that you're at my mercy," Reid kissed her with need, raising the edge of her silk dress. Her forcefully opened her legs, while she sucked on his tongue.

They broke apart and he swiped his finger against the fabric of her panties. "I. swear to god," She said sternly while pulling her head back.

"Such a needy little fucking thing," He whispered against her lips before his finger moved down her panties and entered inside of her. She gripped his arm,
closing her eyes and leaning back into her pillows.

"Reid," She whispered while he thrusted his finger in her juices. He wanted to fuck her just like he wanted to fuck kimblery, but he knew he had to go slow with her. Diana wasn't even on the same level as kimberly and he wanted to savor every moment.

She moaned into his mouth after he pulled her for another kiss. It was a sloppy kiss, one that practically melted Diana to her knees. They both hated each other passionately but yearned for each other's touch.

They couldn't explain it.

He added another finger, watching the way she became a mess instantly. Her grip on his arm tightened and her manicured nails dug into his skin but he didn't mind. All that mattered right now was bringing this queen to an orgasm.

"fuck, fuck," She moaned feeling her stomach twist and her legs turn to jelly. Her toes curled and before she knew it, she had came all over his fingers.

"There we go. That's my girl," Reid said, watching her juices pour out of her. She laid there, breathing heavily while he brought his cum covered fingers to his mouth and sucked them dry. The sight was enough to make her cum for a second time.

"I fucking hate you. You know that?" She breathed out, her eyes still closed. Reid smirked as he looked down at the queen. she looked so beautiful, with her makeup ruined, some of her hair covering her face, and her clothes ripped, exposing her perky tits filled with his hickeys.

"Hate you more,"