Chapter Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
THE RULES OF DIANA
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES

Reid placed the test with a large 'F' in his backpack after rolling his eyes

Reid placed the test with a large 'F' in his backpack after rolling his eyes. He ignored his teacher's disappointed glare and walked out of the classroom. The maxwell knew he didn't care about his grades but he had to because of his grandfather, which is why this failed test struck him harder than before.

The last thing he wanted was to see Rebecca sitting outside, with a smile on her face. "How did it go?" she asked, while they walked next to students in the hallway.

"Good," he lied but the girl could see right through his lies.

"I told you to study your flashcards and you went to the stupid game. If you want to make something of yourself, you're going to have to work harder," And with that she strutted off, leaving behind the tense boy.

He met with Jasmine in the hallway, who was talking to the rest of the Anti-Elite club.

"Where's your spooky spirit?" She asked, showing off her vampire teeth. Reid shrugged in response, adjusting his uniform tie. He looked around him, noticing the Halloween decorations around the school. He had forgotten it was Halloween: the holiday he hated.

"Jason's holding a Halloween party tonight,
the whole school is invited. His parties are sick and there's gonna be hard alcohol. I already know you're coming," she said, and he shook his head.

"I can't, I have to study. If I fail my next test, my teacher, Rebecca, and my grandfather will kill me," Reid mumbled earning a confused look from his best friend, Jasmine.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"The entire school is going to be there. You aren't seriously thinking about skipping?" Tiffany verbalized, her eyebrows touching. "These parties go fucking crazy,"

"Whenever I go to these, I fuck like 3 girls. I'm dead serious," Lucas assured, earning a subtle glare from sean who stood next to him

"Imagine the pussy," He continued while Jasmine hit him in the arm. "Of course, you would say that,"

"You're just jealous you're unfuckable," He said, dexter trying to hide a laugh. Jasmine only rolled her eyes and scoffed. "You're like herpes, you never leave people alone—,"

Reid turned his head, hearing the sound of multiple heels hitting the marble behind him. his eyes glued themselves to Diana as she walked with Athena, and through the hallway. The three girls giggled to themselves, after sharing an inside joke they only understood.

He felt his mouth water at the sight of her, it was obvious she was the only one with power. Students moved out of their way, while they walked past, and suddenly he felt like he could breathe again. The queen didn't even bat an eye in Reid's direction even after he had made her cum yesterday. She must think highly of herself