twenty nine- stop talking, you're making me blush

it was around 8 in the morning on a quiet saturday and reid adjusted the pencil in his hand while he continued sketching the sleeping beauty who was in his bed

it was around 8 in the morning on a quiet saturday and reid adjusted the pencil in his hand while he continued sketching the sleeping beauty who was in his bed. they had traveled back to his house after cleaning the school last night. after a long grueling week, they had finally fulfilled their punishment at the academy and the couple couldn't be happier. the blond stirred in her sleep, her arms wrapped around her sultry body under her perky breasts. she had marks all over her skin and reid made sure to include them in his sketch.

when her eyes fluttered open and landed on reid, she smiled softly to herself while rolling her eyes. "don't move from that spot," reid told her, continuing to sketch on the paper. her eyes traveled up and down his face, landing on his luscious lips before moving to his honey eyes.

"it's hard when i want to kiss you," she pouted, grabbing his shirt and pulling it over her naked body. she lifted herself off the bed and climbed into his lap as he sat at the desk. he was forced to drop his sketchbook onto the floor while she laid her head on his chest.

"good morning," he said kissing her forehead, before she blushed and pecked his lips. "morning," her eyes traveled to his naked torso, before settling on the grey sweatpants he quickly threw on. she licked her lips, her cheeks reddening at the events that happened last night.

"is my pretty girl trying to hide from me?" he teased, his hands running through her curls, as her teeth sunk into her bottom lip. "stop talking, you're making me blush, ugh,"

he chuckled, watching as she lifted herself off his lap. she bent down, grabbing a hold of her skirt but she didn't realize the shirt wasn't long enough to hide her lower lips. the maxwell licked his lips, his eyes trained onto the cum in between her pussy lips, his cum.

he fucking loved having his mark on the blond, he felt more dominant and powerfully. diana kingsley was his property, and she knew that. she wanted to please him, continuously which is why she found herself naked in front of his eyes when they were in private. they had incredibly satisfying sex last night and collapsed onto each other but a few hours later, reid woke up to diana riding him, milking him of his cum again.

"where are you going so fast?" he asked, lifting himself and standing behind her. he began kissing her bruised neck, running his hands under the shirt, and gripping her large tits. she leaned into his embrace, grabbing his tattooed forearms.

"i am going to see if i can make amends with athena and rhea," she said, earning a confused look from her boyfriend. when she felt his hands leave her breasts, she turned around and frowned.

"athena and rhea? you mean the bitches that read your diary in front of the academy?" he asked.

"yes, i feel really bad about lying to them, i should have told them about you- i should have told everyone about you," she said, making her way to his bathroom. "are you sure you want to do this? i mean they already fucking hate me, and my friends and the feelings mutual," he followed her to the bathroom, crossing his arms and leaning against the doorframe.