thirty four - never have i ever given an erection to a boy without touching him

"you dumb bitches, you know what time it is right now? you were supposed to be here 2 hours ago," jasmine complained as the blond walked into the beach house adjusting her sunglasses

"you dumb bitches, you know what time it is right now? you were supposed to be here 2 hours ago," jasmine complained as the blond walked into the beach house adjusting her sunglasses. reid, carried all the suitcases behind her before jasmine shut the front door. "traffic was bad," reid mumbled, shrugging while his girlfriend tried to hide her blush.

"finally," tiffany said, pulling reid and diana for a hug, it was no secret she missed both of them dearly. "jas, why can't you be more like tiffany. you know, kind?" he asked, placing the suitcases next to the stairs.

"cause you're a dickhead," she responded rolling her eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world. together, they walked into the living room and met up with the rest of the group. there lucas, dexter, and riley played call of duty on the flatscreen.

"guys?" tiffany asked, but there was no answer. instead, they continued screaming at each other with their eyes locked on the screen. she called them again but they ignored her until she jumped on them.

"for fucks sake," riley mumbled, shaking her head when she died. "damn, tiffany. i ain't know you had all this cake on you," lucas mumbled, and since he wasn't paying attention to the screen anymore, he also died.

"you're such a virgin, lucas," jasmine mumbled, earning a smirk from the boy. "don't be jealous, shortcake. i was only kidding,"

"you guys seriously were playing call of duty when we're in the hamptons? let's go to the beach or out to eat, obviously," diana said, pulling tiffany off of their friends. "we literally have the beach in our backyard,"

"perks of having a rich friend," tiffany said, winking at the blonde who rolled her eyes. "did you guys bring the alcohol and the weed?" riley asked as she looked around for answers. jas lifted a bag full of blunts and smirked to herself.

"alcohol is in my bag, i brought a shit ton of beer," reid mumbled, as lucas lifted himself from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. "good because i plan on drinking a shit ton of beer,"

"only until we go shopping," diana demanded firmly, earning a chuckle from lucas. "fuck shopping,"

"guys, come on. shopping won't be that bad," reid said, trying to ease the tension in the room. "damn, diana has reid wrapped around her finger," jas said, her eyes narrowing playfully while she looked between the couple. "you must really like her,"

"you have no idea,"