twenty one - and you have no stroke game

"reid?"

"reid?"

the boy froze, feeling the hairs on his neck stand up. he found it harder and harder to breathe with the blonde beauty staring at him, waiting for any reaction he could give her. it was no secret the butterflies returned to his stomach and his jaw relaxed.

he wanted to hold her, to wrap his arms around her beautiful body, and to kiss her delicate skin. he imagined the way their bodies would entangle as they broke down each other's walls and mashed their kingdoms together.

he remembered the dream he had, where he was with diana. it wasn't fast like all their other times, it was slow and meaningful. he would kiss her neck, easing his member home as she let out her melodic moans, the ones that he loved so dearly. he would tell her how perfect she was for him and the kingsley would grant him one of her therapeutic smiles.

he didn't know what it was called but it definitely wasn't fucking.

but when he remembered the lies she told to get what he wanted, he shook his head. he knew diana used that sweet pretty mouth to manipulate him and he wasn't going to let it continue any longer. he had been a fool to think there was something between them when he had only really been there to fuck her.

they stared at each other for a while and finally, reid, opened his mouth. "i'm sorry for coming here," the maxwell turned around, and began walking to his car. it took every inch of control that he had not to turn around and kiss her like his life depended on it. it was hard, especially when she looked so effortlessly beautiful.

but he stopped himself, shaking his head. "no, i'm not sorry for coming here," he mumbled lowly, adjusting the rings on his fingers. diana closed the front door, walking closer to him and into the rain, her heart beating furiously against her ribcage.

"i've been lying to you and myself," he sighed, his honey eyes slowly meeting her's. "the truth is i can't stop fucking thinking about you, blondie," her eyes widened subtly and her lips formed a smile. it wasn't real, no this was too good to be true.

the queen opened her mouth but no words came out. she closed her eyes while rubbing her temples before taking a deep breath. she grew frustrated with herself, why was everything so hard? she couldn't do it, she couldn't put down her pride and tell reid how she felt.

"it seems like our conversation is over," he coldly spat, turned around, and heading out of the hallway.

"no, wait! please don't-," she began to panic now, seeing him walk away from her. she didn't know when the next time she would see him so she knew she had to say something and she had to say it now.