thirty one - you've already had enough facials

diana strutted into the school once again, her body glistening with the newest fine jewelry and designer assets

diana strutted into the school once again, her body glistening with the newest fine jewelry and designer assets. students turned their heads, as she moved through the hallway, her blond curls sitting on her shoulders. one thing diana never did, was wear her natural curls to school but today was different.

her confidence has finally been restored but it wasn't easy. there are still some nights where her insecurities would swallow her mind but reid has been able to rescue her back to reality. he reminded her that she was beautiful, and shouldn't take shit from anyone. and that's exactly what she did.

as students whispered about her, she just flipped her hair and walked past them, not even sparing them a glance. she was wearing the newest versace platform heels, most of the students couldn't even afford them.

when she spotted kimberly, she hesitated before offering a small smile. when the girl waved back, diana continued on her way. she was becoming a new person; she didn't want to hold grudges with people who hadn't wronged her. most of the students in the school were victims of her rude remarks, and she wanted to make up for it.

"welcome back to golden skies academy! today is a beautiful wednesday, and the weather forecast is predicting cloudy skies with a chance of precipitation. we have a few reminders: the boys' lacrosse game will be today and we encourage you to all show school spirit and watch the final game. if that isn't a good enough reason, the girls' cheer team will be present— i'm sure i don't need to say anything more," the loudspeaker tan through the halls, while diana watched on the tv in the hallway.

there alexander, a member of the student council was sitting at a glass desk with a stack of papers in his hands and the words 'GOOD MORNING GOLDEN SKIES ACADEMY' behind him.

in her hand was a bag of donuts for her meeting today. she opened her empty locker, and applied lipgloss on her puckered lips as she looked at the mirror. "also, our highly anticipated annual formal is next saturday; tickets can only be purchased at the student council office in the trident halls. it will truly be a night to remember and we encourage everyone to attend. at lunch today, there will be a bake sale in the dining hall. the french honor society is selling macarons, crepes, and eclairs to raise money for different charities around the world. treats range from $1 to $4-,"

"blah blah blah and fucking blah," jasmine mumbled, leaning against the locker next to diana. riley giggled, running her hands through her blond hair before putting it in a messy bun. "you know student council writes these messages? i'm the president of the student council and the class president,"

"well write a better script, barbie," jasmine said, diana rolling her eyes playfully. "i'm not senior editor, i'm only the president,"

"anyway, what are you doing today after school?" riley asked, with a small smile on her face.

"hanging out with my boyfriend," the two girls groaned in frustration. "you hang out with reid every day," riley said, earning a blush from the kingsley. "i promise we'll do something tomorrow. just me, you guys and tiffany—no boys. maybe, i'll take you guys to get facials,"