35

LOUIS' POV
__

"oh my god! louis we get it! harry is the best person ever born. you have told us a thousand times." niall rolls his eyes as he takes another bite of his sandwich as zayn, liam, niall, willow, and i all have lunch in the sand which shop down the street from my flat.

i shrug my shoulders with a laugh looking up towards the ceiling with my legs propped up on the chair beside me as i look across at niall, "you've never dated him. you wouldn't understand." i say dreamily.

he raises his eyebrows, "i don't want to date the man."he chucks his thumb to point at willow sat beside him who stops mid bite with her eyes wide traveling between niall and i before speaking. "what?" she says confusedly.

niall emailed fo fly before laughing, "nothing, babe." he switches his attention back to me. rolling his eyes as he catches my teasing stare. i wiggle my eyebrows at him like a twelve year old before he throws his napkin at my head.

"and you fuck with me for being in love with harry." i reply, making niall pause and widen his eyes.

oh.

they haven't said i love you yet.

i throw my hands up surrendering, "my bad." i mouth, laughing with a silent shake.

she mutters something under his breath as conversation moves on.

harry isn't here because he said he had stuff to deal with, with his flat. after last night and getting the restraining order finalized harry has been rather on top of stuff. as soon as we woke up this morning he packed what he had and headed to his flat to clean and pay his bills.

so without him here kind of sucks as i've gotten use to him at my hip these last few months. the familiar traces of his finger prints feather over my skin like he's here. the sounds of his laughter run through my head on a loop.

i'm so in love with him it fills my mind every day. we paint our nails together now. monday he painted both of ours a yellow with little smiley faces. for the years i've painted my nails, it's always been black. never strayed from the dark shade. always the same, only few hard it up with sharpie in class or when i was bored in the middle of studying. he loves picking the colors. loves painting mine or just doing anything for me. i love seeing him smile.

we started collecting vinyls together. i use to go alone where now we both go hand in hand and buy albums from bands we've never heard of and listen to them until midnight.

he has some how managed to loop his way through every last detail of my life. his smile is there when i do my laundry. or the way he mumbles against my skin in the morning when i'm driving to work. his soft lips enter my mind when i'm hanging with niall or taking liam to his meetings. he is everywhere. i love it.

he's filled my life with color and love. he has made life worth living. it's not some same day to day existence anymore. i thrive to do better because of him now. i want to do everything i can to make myself happy so i have the energy to make him happy. that isn't so hard now that he is rooting for me. waking me up everyday to say he loves me and is proud of me.

life isn't so hard anymore.

i am so in love with him id want to take all his pain away just for a sliver of his love.