12

HARRY' POV

glazmine thank you for the suggestion!

please comment and vote !!

__

niall and i went for a short lunch after walking around town, to a little sea food shop on our way back to the hotel.

the film was alright, i was pretty intrigued by it at first. i lost interest half way through though. when the same guy talked basically the whole time.

looking at murals and taking countless pictures of niall beside them just got tiring.

he was really excited though. like a little kid on christmas. so i sucked it up and acted like i was having the time of my life.

now, we are sitting at the sea food restaurant named 'under the sea' talking about his trip to ireland next month.

"i'll see me cousins the last few days, but mostly just me parents." he bites into crab leg. his fingers sticky with sauce, his side of the table is a right mess.

i nod my head, "when will you be back?" i ask, taking a sip from my soda.

he sets down his food wiping his hands off on a napkin, "i'm leavin' march fourteenth and i'll be back ... march twenty fourth." he nods shortly confirming it to himself.

"alright, i'll miss you!" i laugh.

he takes a sip of his water, "you should. ohhh, you can stay at my flat if you want. louis shouldn't bother you. you lads look like you have been getting along better anyways." he goes back for another bite.

i contemplate for a while. i love when i get opportunities to be around louis. even if he is a raging dick head. like yesterday he was a dick one minute, then pretending to be my boyfriend the next...

i just don't want to make him uncomfortable in his own home you know? i don't want to be a burden. i know he tells me i am all the time, but it's different when he truly thinks i am. half the time he's just pissed off at me.

i know i'll choke myself to death if i have to stay at my house for a whole ten days. i hope louis doesn't kill me beofre niall gets back.

"alright." i agree.

__

we walk into zayn and liams room where the whole group is hanging out, talking and watching football but laying on the ground?

niall and i sit on the bed while the other three sit on the floor lying on there backs fake laughing.

niall crawls to the foot of the bed, i follow soon after, "what the fuck are you lads doing?" niall questions.

louis looks up, "zayn was on his phone while we were watching the game. he saw this video about your real laugh... so we're trying it." he fakes a laugh again.

niall and i look at each other for a moment our eyebrows furrows and lips parted, "what the fuck?" i mouth.

he shrugs his shoulders in response, but leaps over the bed anyways. he takes his position on the floor next to liam while i sit next to zayn on the other end.

we all our now lying on the floor fake laughing. i am very thankful no one is going to walk in.

fake noises travel up my throat and out of my mouth again and again for a while, finally finding myself an idiot along with the rest of the group. we finally break out into uncontrollable laughter.