30

LOUIS' POV
TRIGGER WARNING : REFERENCES TO ALCOHOL ABUSE !
__

i finally walk back into my flat with harry in tow. i drop my over night bag i had taken to harry's behind the couch, before i look up to see niall curled up on the arm chair, his hands crossed over his chest for some type of comfort. then on the sofa liam is spread out long and wide with zayn in between his thighs, nuzzled into his stomach. oh they are so cute.

"WAKE THE FUCK, GREET ME LIKE THE KING I AM!" i yell, starling all three of them including harry who grabs on his chest and mumbles something under his breath that sounds like, "for fucks sake." i'm not quite sure.

niall had fallen out of his chair from his complicated position, he is now glaring at me like i killed his family. "what the fuck, tommo. not cool." he grumbles, rubbing at his eyes and sitting back in the chair.

i look over to liam and zayn who are now sitting beside each other, not touching at all.

i reach into my joggers and take out my phone that died in the middle of the night, "hey babe, can you plug this in?" i ask harry who nods and takes it to my room.

"aww, so cute and couple-y." niall says with a smirk.

harry and i decided to just kind of... surprise them with our relationship. so we are going to act like we usually did, just less mean. oh fuck you'll see how we're are going to do it.

i roll my eyes suppressing a smile, "shut up, ni." i laugh, walking over to take a seat by liam. leaning back in the couch, looking around at the scenery before me. not much to see, we aren't very decorative.

"i bet you guys had so much fun last night." zayn laughs. yes, he said he loved me so i would say that was really fun and exciting, thank you zayn.

"yes, yes we did." i smile sarcastically.

harry comes back from my room and takes a seat by zayn. "we did what?" he asks, oblivious to what zayn was implying. pushing his hair back from his face excessively because he didn't wear a bandana today.

"that we had fun last night." i laugh, smiling widely once harry flushes. he scrunches his face up in an embarrassing expression. he covers his face with his hands, "why do you lads care?" he huffs slapping his thighs with a red smile.

liam shakes his head leaning back in his seat as zayn and niall groan together. "you guys are so fucking dumb! you are in a fuck buddy relationship, then act like you hate each other. we are just tired." niall laughs.

"imagine how tired we are." i say, stifling a smile when they all furrow their eyebrows.

"what?" liam laughs, leaning on his knees confusion playing evident on his facial features.

i raise my eyebrows and shrug my shoulders, "i think you know what i mean." i tilt my head, a knowing look on my face. a knowing look that they have no clue what it means. sometimes i wonder if they are brain dead or not.

liams face contours into a more confused expression. "uh.. no, no i don't know why you mean." he tries to sound like me, failing horribly.

"i don't sound like that mate." i scoff. turning my head away from him to see niall snickering.
i furrow my eyebrows together, "what? i don't sound like that." i say firmly, shaking my head with a line deep between my brows.