24

LOUIS' POV

VOTE AND COMMENT!

<3

REALLY SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

i have planned out the rest of the book, should be around 40 chapters:)

__

"my mum." he whispers.

my heart drops for the second time in minutes. my facial expression contouring from pissed and angry, to dreadful and sympathetic.

i wrap my arms around harry from my placement in front of him. my left elbow sitting on the opposite shoulder so my fingers can sit comfortably. my right arm wound tightly around his waist.

i sway us side to side, letting harry silently cry on my shoulder. his own arms around my shoulders, head rested in my neck. the dampness from his tears seeping into my skin. i don't care right now, he needs this. 

my breathing is still erratic, anger boiling in my chest. a mirage of questions swimming in my head. what has she done to upset him?

after minutes of gentle sway and soft whispers, of "its okay." and "i got you."'s. i finally crane my neck back. lifting harry' slowly. i take in his appearance, tear tracks displayed across his cheeks. along with red-rimmed eyes, dry from the heavy flow of salty tears. the red hand print still vivid and painfully vibrant on his skin. "are you better now, love?" i ask softly.

harry sniffles and clears his dry throat before answering, "yeah." his voice is cracked and hoarse. his face tells me he is lying by the way he forces a smile and won't look me in the eyes. i let this go, but grab his hand to bring him back into the living room. i guide him to the sofa before making my way to the kitchen.

i start the kettle to make harry his much needed tea. i can see his exhausted frame from my view at the fridge.

my thoughts roam to everything i know about his mother. she travels across the world, along with his dad. that is why harry moved to doncaster. he never talks about them either. i have always thought it was hard for him to talk about the two because he misses them. now though, i think there is more to the story. or it was an accident, maybe she apologized after.

i cant assume.

i don't talk about my mom a lot. she is amazing though, my best friend really. i just called her after getting home and waiting for harry. maybe harry's mom didn't mean it. i really hope she didn't at least.

i couldn't imagine wanting to hurt my child like that. watching them cry and react like that from your own hand. sadly some parents just don't care. i am wishing upon every star harry's isn't like that. he deserves the world.

finally, the kettle is done and i make harry and i's cuppas. i sit his rainbow balloon decorated mug down on the table in front of him and take my place beside him. i examine his posture, poorly hunched over and rigid. a sadness etched into his skin, visible to anyone who sets their eyes upon him. the pain displayed in his green irises.

he slowly takes the mug in his ring clad hands and brings it to his mouth, letting the hot substance in between his bitten lips.

he closes his eyes as the heat overflows his taste buds. the tea soothing and relaxing his dry and scratched throat. "thank you." harry mumbles, his voice already sounding better.

i take a sip of my own tea, letting it run down my throat. i place the mug back on the rustic looking white table. "s'good?" i ask, hoping that my poor attempt of helping him feel better actually has.