25

LOUIS' POV
trying to get back on my updating schedule, but i'm on summer break, and the whole family has now taken a random interest in my life...
COMMENT AND VOTE !!
__

breathing in the scent of coconut with hints of cucumbers brings me comfort. the smell filling my nostrils, my muscles in my body relaxing except for the soft smile growing on my face.

it brings me a warmness, a welcome home. a content wave washes over me.

his grip on my shoulders is deathly. squeezing me, spinning the both of us around.

"i missed you, mate." he laughs into my shoulder, the sound slipping through my ears like an old song.

i squeeze him harder, "you have no idea, ni." i laugh with him.

i finally pull back from our embrace after harry coughs and says, "i want a hug too." from behind me.

niall grips my shoulder, while his other hand take ahold of harrys. "oh i guess." niall chuckles, rolling his eyes sarcastically. throwing his head back in fake annoyance.

they both hold each other tightly, swaying from side to side. the two friends reuniting after a short two week holiday.

"i'm gettin' a bit jealous." i say after a little over a minute.

the lad was only gone for two weeks.

they both separate, but only a little just side hugging now. their faces lit up like a christmas tree. smile wide and happy.

"i'm a very missable man, tommo." niall shows his teeth with a turn of his head, displaying his smile.

i roll my eyes, a fond grin accompanying my expression. "you're not too bad." i wave him off.

his face turns into a playful smirk, "now..." he clasps his hands together, "did my master plan work?" he asks, eyeing us both.

harry and i both furrow our eyebrows together.
confusion evident on our faces.

i tilt my head sideways, turning so i can see harry. he gives me the same look back. i have no clue what "master plan" niall is talking about.

the motherfucker could be talking about dish soap for all i know. knowing him, he probably is.

"what do you mean, mate?" i ask the burning question, laughing to mask my hesitation.

his smile widens, "you two of course." he says matter of factly, like it should have been obvious.

i shake my head, the crease between my eyebrows deepening. my mind swimming through the possible answers.

niall hasn't given any kind of interest to harry and i since he found out. he gives us little teasing comments here and there, but never any questions really.

there was that one night that we talked about it. but he hasn't said anything since really.

"umm..." i mumble off, not catching on. i lean up on the entry wall near the door next to nialls luggage from his trip home.