28

HARRY' POV
comment and vote ...
__

my face pales with horror. the loud knocking persistently getting louder. "HARRY, THIS IS YOUR MOTHER!" she explains like i don't already know.

louis scrunches his eyebrows up, an angry expression sitting on his face. "why is she here?" he asks, annoyance and anger evident in her tone. he hasn't really been fond of her since i came to his flat the other night.

i shrug my shoulders, my face cold and hard with a heavy fast beating heart. "don't know." i get up to make my way to the door. once i open it, i take her appearance in. she looks disheveled. hair in a tangled top knot. dark mascara stained circles under her hollow eyes. her clothes behind dirty and wet as if she hasn't changed or showered in days.

she smiles at me softly, "hey baby, help your poor mummy out?" she tilts her head, trying to act loving.

she was just screaming at me...

i shake my head, looking over my shoulder to see if louis had followed me. he has, his eyes filled with concern. "leave." i turn my head back, gritting the words out through my clenched jaw.

my worst nightmare has become reality.

he has now met my mother. she is going to ask for money, bring up drugs. it's inevitable. he will never look at me the same. not that he looked at me very friendly before but he will look at me with a pity flare and  disgust to accompany the hate.

i never wanted anyone to find out about the drugs, my mom, anything. it's so embarrassing. very exposing and vulnerable like i'm naked on stage in front of millions. i hate it.

she shakes her head, her smile growing hard and evil by the minute. her lips being forced up, trying to mask her anger with a grin. "now love, don't talk like that. it isn't very nice." she looks past me to louis, her face brightening up. she's going to use him to manipulate me.

"introduce me to your friend, harry." she turns her face back to me, a sarcastic, knowing smile splayed across her lips. the arch of her eyebrow and look in her eyes tells me she'll use him to her full extent.

little does she know louis isn't very fond of her.

i smile, forcing myself to look civil. being nice to louis isn't gonna work mother, i think to myself. "sure." i step out of the way, letting her step in.

she looks at me oddly before pacing into the entry. a confused furrow crosses her brows before she masks it with a kind smile. "hello, i'm harry's mum, anne." she extends her arm out.

anger and nerves settle deep into my skin with every word she utters. fuck, i want her to leave.

louis looks towards her hand and back up to her face in a quick movement. he raises both of his eyebrows looking very smug. "hmm, hi." he pulls his lips into a tight smile and taps her shoulder, ignoring her hand.

her lips scrunch up into a frustrated line, eyes narrowing. "your name?" she asks, her tone sounding off, a little scratchy with how much she is forcing herself not to yell.

his face bored, eyes hooded and lips in a frown. blinking abnormally slow for his usual speed. "louis." he sighs out loudly.