10

LOUIS' POV

finally hitting the road to manchester after hours of loading things in and then reloading them because liam some how messed up nialls system.

i sat up front driving, zayn in passenger controlling aux playing things like brent faiyaz and SZA. the lads in the backseat keep bickering about who gets to room with who. i already called rooming with niall.

"i want to room with zayn!" harry whines. sitting up in the seat putting his hands around zayn head rest. "c'mon zayn! pick me."

"if you would stop crying about it i might." he says while looking for another song to cut off the one that's only half way through.

liam buts in, "zayn, pick one mate."

zayn sighs but sets his phone down anyways, "liam." he reaches back and pats harry's knee, "sorry mate!" he says happily.

"fuck you and your room. hope you get lice." he mutters.

the car erupts into quiet chuckles at harry's bitterness, "i'll take the room by me self!" niall speaks.

i have no clue why we are arguing about who gets the room by themselves. i honestly don't know why i chose to room with niall when i could be by myself. i think we are just arguing to argue at this point.

"no." i state firmly. i will not room with harry ever again.

he sighs, "you won't have to fuckin' sleep in the same bed."

i tighten my grip on the steering wheel, "yeah but i'll rip his head off before we even brush our teeth."

"so dramatic." nialls huffs.

harry leans forward again, "i personally would love to have my own room." he steps into the conversation.

i furrow my eyebrows, "then why the fuck did you just fight with liam for about twenty minutes?"

he hums in thought, "i couldnt tell ya, mate." he pats my shoulders leaning back.

i shake my head with laughter, "you're smoking dick if you think im sleeping with you." i look in the rear view mirror to see him resting his head on the back seat, mocking me while i talk.

"i can see you, dipshit."

he shoots his head with a sheepish smile, "trust me i'd rather being sucking dick then rooming with you sweetheart."

i fake laugh at his obnoxious joke. i seriously will pull my teeth out if i have to share a room with the devil himself.

i raise an eyebrow and smirk at him through the mirror watching his cheeks flush and a small smile play on his lips, "we know, love."

the drive goes on for a few hours until we arrive at manchester. my legs have never been so happy.

"i get the room to me self!" i say sprinting down the hallway with our hotel keys. i throw the others behind me dashing to the door at the end of the hallway.

once i get there i look behind me to see them picking up all the cards except harry walking towards me shaking his head. "oh no you don't." he says.

i laugh pushing the door open, to turn quickly shutting it before he can catch me. i lock it from the inside for safe measure.

he bangs his fists on the door, "c'mon louis! you were going to share with niall." he whines.

"oh fuck no! you wanted to room with someone, there you go." i scrunch my eyebrows.