32

HARRY' POV

i know you all are going to LOVE this one..

COMMENT AND VOTE!!

__

walking into a small pub with louis by my side we take a seat near the windows, a perfect view of the darkening day washing over the street. my eyes roam around the night sky, to the setting sun and the rising moon. over the yellow lit street lamps, strangers passing by to finally settle on the beauty in front of me. watching as he grabs at the menu in front of him, as i do the same.

"harry.." louis starts once he has sat down his menu. looking at me shyly, nerves visible in his icy eyes.

i furrow my brows at his anxious expression, "yes?" waiting for him to continue.

he clears his throat before speaking, "have you uh.. seen your mom lately?" he asks reluctantly. casting his eyes downward to the table scratching the wood there.

i pause, shocked at the sudden question. he hasn't really asked about her. of course he wants to know about the history, never pries though. you can tell in his glances and looks he is still curious and worried but never asks questions except for that one time. that ended with us confessing our love for one another... not really mad about that one though. so for him to ask so bluntly is kid of weird.

"no, i haven't actually," i answered truthfully. not having talked to her since she came over when louis was there.

he raises his eyebrows, not fully believing me. "you would tell me if she did talk to you though, right?" he quizzes. looking at me expectantly. his lip in between his teeth, eyebrows furrowed.

would i?

i think i would.. maybe it would take some time to build the courage but yeah... i would tell him. he is my boyfriend, i should trust him with things like that. i do trust him.. it's more of the embarrassment that keeps me from telling him.

i nod my head, "yeah.. i'd tell you." i say sincerely, smiling softly at him.

he smiles back immediately just as the waitress comes to take our orders. quickly jotting down our drinks and foods to go make in the back.

we focus back on each other after she left, diving into a new conversation. talking about our new projects for uni, new annoying co-workers. louis tells me about how he has started making his own melodies to the new songs he is working on. i went on to tell him about the short story i have to write about, how a man came to view the world differently after losing his soulmate which was his best friend.

after we got our food and a round of pints we share more on how louis went against his morals and i myself tried to get the man i loved to hate my guts. stupid on both our parts.

"no way, your story doesn't add up, love." louis says humorously. his eyes crinkling and his teeth showing. my eyes lap across his face enjoying each inch of his skin, the soft freckles dusted across his nose, the deep blues of his irises. he is so pretty.

i shake my head with a laugh, "i swear. why would i lie about something like that?"i gesture my hands out in front of myself.

he raises his eyes up in a 'you really are not going to give up this charade' kind of way. "because you're all.." he throws his hands up, gesturing towards my body. "like poetic and a sob story lover. you would totally kill to have a book worthy love story." he laughs, leaning up on the table with his elbows, sipping at his yellow drink.