11

LOUIS' POV

the next morning waking up to niall yelling, "GET YOUR FAT ARSE UP!" and banging on the door for ten minuets until i walked out. was an ...experience.

"piss off." i groan, my eyes droopy with sleep. my voice still horse from only waking up minutes ago. i really wanna throat punch him.

he just waves me off and smiles brightly. "we are going to the football museum!" he cheers.

liam and zayn exit there room next. looking really tired with hazed eyes, dragging their feet across the floor. "morning." liam mumbles, while zayn just nods in a greeting.

it's nine in the morning right now, the museum doesn't close until five. but that doesn't change nialls plans from waking us up a few hours to early to drag us to his informative group activities. i knew he would do shit like this. he never fails.

last time we went on a day trip to a few towns over for our friend's wedding. niall picked out our clothes for us like a good little mummy that he is, woke us op seven hours before like we were the ones getting married, and then forced us to walk around town to learn about our surroundings, i've never wanted to run away so badly.

i love niall, but the lad gets a little overboard on trips. anything that he can take control of really. he loves to plan and take charge of the situation. that's why when i didn't know what to write for my letter to get into DU he did it. literally write the whole thing. i mean he looked at my essay i had done and just...done it better. like tweaked it. so technically he just helped. he loved it though.

"we are taking louis' car to the museum, we will be there for about two hours. after that we are going for lunch at this chinese place down the street from the museum. we will have breakfast across the street if you are wondering. after lunch we will come back here, i saw a pool downstairs!" i pushes the button on the elevator door causing them to open.

i groan, "you sound like me mum." i kind of regret not seeing her now because i could have gotten out of this.

he laughs quietly, "i take that as a compliment tommo." we step into the steel contraption. the techno music filling our ears.

"tomorrow, we get it to ourselves. none of your little plans ni." liam chirps.

the man beside me scoffs at liams statement. "but whyyyy. you lads will do nothing!" he whines.

zayn shakes his head, "im not." he raises his hand. suck up. he talked about the art shit he wants to go to in the car yesterday.

i nod my head, unlike zayn, "that's the point mate." i rest my hand on his shoulder giving him a fake sympathetic look.

he rolls his eyes at my mock gesture, "i cant stand you guys." he pouts, leaning up against the wall.

i just laugh and shake my head as the doors open letting us out. once i step out of the building i see harry leaned up against the wall in his phone. 

niall walks past me to harry, "will you go with me to do productive things tomorrow?" he narrows his eyes at liam and i when he says "productive."

harry scrunches his face up, "i really don't want too..."

"please h." he tries to plead. 

harry shakes his head, "c'mon we are going with you today." he tries to persuade niall to back off.

he just corners harry again, "please." he states firmly more like an order then a question.