27

LOUIS' POV
COMMENT AND VOTE
TRIGGER WARNING : TOXIC PAST RELATIONSHIPS? TALK OF EMOTIONAL ABUSE!
is that like a trigger you guys need the toxic one? i don't know, i don't want someone to be like hurt from a chapter y'know ?
__

"i threw out the alcohol." zayn says, breaking down the wall and finally speaking about what they came here for. so after a little bit of small talk and the normal greetings we are talking about the elephant in the room.

i nod my head slowly, staring off at the wall in deep thought. thinking of the best possible way to help liam. i have an idea, if he'll agree.

"good... are you okay?" i ask liam, who has been quiet ever since we brought up his problem. sitting there playing with the rips on his jeans and biting his lip expectantly.

he moves his eyes slowly up to mine, shrugging his shoulders. "good as i can be i suppose." he throws me a tight lipped smile, drumming his hands on his knees awkwardly.

i stare at him, examining him trying to piece together everything. everything he isn't telling me. i have no clue what happened yesterday. all i know is that his parents know about him and zayn. i think that's all i need to know.

"listen to me before you say no, okay." i tell him, leaning forward. trying to find the best words to persuade him.

liam furrows his eyebrows together immediately, a worried look present on his face. "what do you mean..?" he asks slowly.

i give him a short soft smile before sighing. "umm.. getting a sponsor." i say quietly, waiting for some kind of outburst or no.

zayn gestures his hand in the air, "that actually.. isn't a bad idea, babe." he lets his hand rest on the nape of liams neck.

liam goes silent, thoughts speeding through his mind trying to organize everything. maybe take me up on my offer, maybe trying to find the words to decline my idea. hopefully not the latter.

running his finger through his brown soft looking hair, chewing on the inside of his lips after he takes a sip from his pop.

"okay... i'll try it out." he mumbles under his breath, the words barely being heard. the dishwasher shut off minutes ago leaving the room in a silence from the white noise, it was heard. clear as day.

a pride swoons my chest, a large smile taking over my face. "it'll be hard, but we're here for you, mate." i stand up to walk the short distance to liam who is also standing now.

taking him into my arms in a happy embrace. the pride and joyous smile seeping into each others skin, taking in the new found hope.

"they haven't spoken to me." liam takes his seat by zayn as i plop back in the arm chair. shifting around to make myself comfortable in the material. sinking down until the bottom of my back is in the chair along with my ass.

i take in a breath, "what'd they say after they saw you, lot?" i question. watching zayn and liam flinch in unison, the uncomfortable and tense memories flooding back.

taking in a sharp stuttering breath liam starts, "that i was not to tell anyone, that i shouldn't be seen with zayn that way. it's not good for my image." he raises his eyebrows for effect, zayn's face showing a far off look.