15

LOUIS' POV

I LOVE COMMENTS!! this is me subtly asking you to blow my comments up with all your thoughts....

vote!!
filler chapter before everything i planned for my plot starts to unravel :)....
__

"stop calling me." i hear someone whisper from behind me. still in a half daze from sleep and grogginess i wave it off as a dream.

"i'll call the police, i swear it." the voice lets out a harsh whisper-yell.

giving into the voice in the back of my head saying wake up, and check on them, i open my eyes to be met with darkness, excluding the moons light seeping into my room.

"you can't threaten me with that anymore!"

i finally turn around and see harry hunched over the bed, a line between his brows and a frown set on his lips.

i stretch my limbs, ridding the sleep from my bones and sit up. harry jerks his head at my sudden movement, his eyes go wide and his body tenses.

"you okay?" i mouth. concern evident in my expression.

he nods stiffly, turning his back towards me and whispering even quieter then before, "i'm hanging up, don't contact me again."

a deep worry is set inside me, something is definitely wrong. harry came over crying about someone the other day. now he is on the phone telling someone to stop talking to him.

"who was that?" i ask going straight for the house sized elephant in the room.

harry laughs nervously, "who?" he scrunches his face up, giving me a passive smile. "that? nobody, nobody, don't worry." he waves me off.

i narrow my eyes at him, "fine...don't tell me. just ...are you okay at least?" i reluctantly let it go, he'll tell me when he wants too. i cant force him into anything.

he smiles softly at me, "yeah, i'm okay." he moves up on the bed sliding under the covers. he takes home curling up against me.

i move so we are face to face, our legs tangled. "you sure? that seemed rather ... concerning." i raise my eyebrows sadly.

he nods again, snuggling against my neck with arms wrapped around me, "yes."

"okay." i whisper back.

                                          __

after waking up for the second time today, walking in the living room i see niall playing fifa, even though he has about five textbooks out and a few unanswered work sheets are out.

"well, don't you look productive." i make my presence known.

niall gives me a short glance before returning his attention to the game, "yeah i didn't get much sleep when i hear 'oh fuck yes harry, yes!" all night.he gives me a glare, stifling laughter as he fails to hide his amusement.

"seriously though, keep that shit down next time! i'd like for me self to get some sleep." he
laughs.

a rush of embarrassment makes it's way through me, "please don't ever speak of this again." i say with a blank expression, before i speed my way to the kitchen.

pouring the hot tea into one of my favorite mugs with a penguin on it, i kind of want to get it tattooed on me somewhere for a laugh. haven't thought it through yet though.