14

LOUIS' POV

comment and vote !!!

i got a random burst of motivation, so here !

                                      __

"have i been ... abducted ?" i hear a voice in the back of my mind. i'm in a state of awareness and unconsciousness. a warmness surrounds me, contentment washes over me as i start to become aware of my state.

a force starts to shake my shoulders, forcing me fully awake. a fogginess clouds my vision making me do a double take when i notice heaviness on my torso.

once i clear my eyes fully, niall is standing above harry and i with a gobsmacked face. "fucking explain." he curses through his clenched teeth.

my face drains of color finally piecing together what is happening. harry and i our cuddled up in bed. on our own free will. holy shit.

it's not like i'd die if the lads found out. i didn't really care so to say i just preferred not having their input. so i'm not mad, just surprised really.

being found in such a intimate position with someone you are suppose to hate by one of your best mates is kind of mortifying.

i smile sheepishly at a fuming niall, "um...hi." i greet him, taking in the way his hair is tussled up and eyes shine in the dewy sun of the early morning.

harry is barely awake, groggy and sleepily connecting the dots, mutters out in his deep raspy morning voice, "oh shit." he giggles.

"yeah, oh shit. care to explain why i wake up to no harry in the living room, then come in here to see you two cuddled up?" niall raises his eyebrows expectantly, gesturing with his hand to spit it out.

i look to harry and to niall trying to collect my thoughts and come up with an excuse when harry butts in, giving up on our charade, "we're fucking." he mumbles, slumping back in chest nuzzling into my skin, closing his eyes to fall backs asleep.

"YOURE WHAT?" he throws his hands up, expression completely thrown off.

i cant help but laugh at nialls jaw dropped expression, "yo-you're face!" i point and throw my head back in laughter,  harry joining in weakly.

niall scoff, "how long, you twats?" he scowls, anger slowly dissipating but still very much there.

i ponder his question for a few seconds, as harry does the same. i think back to when we first started this, maybe first of january? yeah i think that's it.

"early january? late december?...." i look to harry for confirmation, getting a firm nod in agreement.

nialls anger spikes up again, his nostrils flare, "you have been insufferable, fucking idiots for the last two months when you could've acted like adults? while you were fucking? making the lads and i suffer the endless arguments." his voice low and so calm it sends a scared shock down my spine. he pauses collecting himself, breathing deeply before continuing.

"i don't give two shits if you two are in love, i'm happy you get along somewhat now." he smiles shortly before gaining his hard glare back, "but i will not sit here and let you torture us, when you have so much fun once it's over!" he gestures to our cuddled up position.