16

LOUIS' POV

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

don't hate me

READ 15 BEFORE THIS ONE !!

__

"you lads better not fuck this up." niall tells us the third time in the last ten minutes.

willow and her best friend are coming over to the flat to have a few drinks and get to know each other.

niall has been insistent about us getting along with the love of his life he likes to tell us. i haven't talked to her enough or seen them together enough to know what type of relationship they have or what type of person she is, but niall is the happiest i've seen him in years because of her.

he walked into the flat after classes today with a stern look on his face and said, "you're meeting willow and her friend, and you're going to like." then he felt the need to add, "behave." at the end like i'm a wild animal. the audacity.

"jesus ni, we won't kill them." liam laughs, taking a sip of his second beer since he got here - thirty minutes ago. i'm really worried.

that's the thing, we have all talked to him about his drinking and nothing works. the lad won't talk unless he wants too. he doesn't talk about his emotions or express them at all.

the last time i saw him cry was a few years back and that was because he broke his arm, it was only a few tears too.

but his problem is getting a little out of hand. i need to talk to him and talk to him soon. i'll do it tomorrow, he needs to get his shit together.

niall stops dead in his tracks, in front of the telly. "i cant trust you lads. you lot are ... something else."

i take in a fake shocked breath, putting a hand on my chest offended, "how dare you! i am a ball of respectable, joy!" i stifle a laugh, like the rest of the group except niall.

niall looks me dead in the eye, "i think i might take away your speaking privileges." he says with a serious expression.

i roll my eyes as zayn speaks up, "i think that would be best!" he laughs. leaning up in his seat adjusting his cable knit sweater.

i turn my head, leaning it up against the couch. i stare at zayn with a flat face, "you'll bore her with your crystal talk and you need to meditate at least twice a week lecture you give everyone." i mock in a high pitched voice.

he glares at me, "if you'd take me advice, you wouldn't have that ginormous stick up your arse." he shakes his head smiling.

i smile back all the same, dropping my jaw humorously, "but i like it thereee." i burst into laughter as i utter the last word, the room falling into a unison after me.

"oh, piss off!" zayn calms down, just quiet giggles now.

we fall back into everyday conversation again. niall going on about school, complaining about another project - he smiles the whole time because he knows he'll ace it. the smart little shit. - harry joins in talking about his short story he is writing in his literature class. that brings on a whole topic of how reading should be a more common thing and not a nerdy thing.

kalon  l.sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara