7

LOUIS' POV

walking into the restaurant, smelling of outside air and sweat we sat down in a booth near the back.

"that game was shit." niall mumbled. we had lost the game 3-2, niall isn't so happy about it. he was mumbling insults to the refs and all the things that went wrong in the car on the way here.

sitting down between harry and zayn i grab the menu in front of me and scan the items, "you're acting like a child." i state not looking up at him.

i see him shake his head in my peripheral vision. "no! those refs were out for us! carter got pulled by his jersey, peterson got shoved out of the field, and linwell got fouled before he attempted a shot. not a fair game." he explains his tantrum.

i nod my head unconvinced. "yes niall they were out to piss you off, they really enjoyed you jumping over the fence to yell in their faces too."

we had missed a goal and niall hallucinated a foul and went to go scream in one of the refs faces. we were forced out of the stadium thanks to mr always right sitting across from me.

our team just had a bad game and he's down in the dumps.

harry speaks up, "it's over now. get out of that pissy mood."

the table nods, niall just mutters something under his breath but stops once the waitress is at our table.

eating our meals, we are talking about school and upcoming vacations we should take.

"i suggest a road trip!" zayn inputs.

i nod my head immediately, "i suggest london..."

"yes! there is a new art display in one the museums, i'd love to see it!" zayn excitedly gestures his hands while he talks.

the rest of the table agrees in unison.

i'm very aware of harry right next me, i have been this whole time. it's like a magnet that is drawing me towards him. ever since i teased him at zayns and almost kissed him i haven't thought of anything else.

his soft pink lips all over my body and his large hands cradling my ass. it's irresistible almost. i love getting him hot and bothered. to make him think i'm doing it to piss him off. he had no clue i really want him. and he won't. ever.

i'm not sleeping with again. but that does not mean i can't get as close as possible to relieve my ... frustrations a little. i would never fuck him again.

i wouldn't even kiss him again, maybe mess with him a little. so maybe right now as i'm putting my hand on his knee to fuck with him - only to fuck with him not just to touch him - i am just teasing him nothing else.

i caress his knee in soft motions, he stiffens under my chipped black nails but relaxes soon after looking at me warily. i always liked how harry painted his nails. i stayed to black. he varied to every color imaginable. i admired it.

he scrunches up his face confused at what i am doing.

i continue to rub his knee and talk like nothing is happening, "i think you all should listen to lad named ed sheeran. his music is epic!" i explain to the table, on the topic of music.

liam nods, "i heard him the other day on the radio. really good song!" he agrees.

i move my hand up higher to his lower thigh, squeezing and circling his leg. i feel his thigh muscles tense and relax every few seconds. i turn to his face titling my head asking in a nonverbal way, mouthing 'is this okay?' to make sure i'm not making this too uncomfortable.