21

LOUIS' POV
COMMENT !!
VOTE !!
I LOVE YALLS COMMENTS WTF
TRIGGER WARNINGS : BRUISES
__

harry and i woke up a few hours ago, he made me breakfast in bed again. this time it was french toast with raspberries on top. woke me up by peppering kisses everywhere until i started to eat.

he had to go to the store for this shit. there is no way that, thats in my cupboards.

he has been over here for maybe a week. there is only one week left of spring break, so that has to be right.

so in his time here he has also forced me to listen to him read pride and prejudice. i only let him do about a chapter and a half before i fell asleep. don't blame me, the man has got a deep soothing voice.

right now we - he - are making cupcakes, because i'm going to go check on liam.

harry doesn't know about liam and i's conversation last week, but he does know something is wrong. we all know something is wrong. hints why he is covered in frosting and there is flour everywhere.

i prop myself on my tippy toes so i can rest my head on his shoulders, i'm not that much shorter than him. i wrap my arms around his waist. "you gonna pick this mess up, babe?" i smile and kiss his neck.

he stops icing the last few cupcakes to crane his neck to see me, an amused smile on his lips, "fuck you." he laughs.

"gladly." i give his a quick peck on the lips before dropping my arms and walking to stand beside him. i drag my finger in the tub of icing and quickly make a run for it while licking the sweetness off of my finger.

"i hate you!" he shouts through his loud cackles.

i laugh with him yelling back, "i hate you too!" right before i enter the bathroom to take a quick shower before i head over to liams flat.

after rinsing the soap off of myself, and getting out of the shower i walk back into the kitchen where harry is setting all of the cupcakes into a travel sized tupperware container.

he looks up once he hears my footsteps and quickly puts the lid on the container, "here you go. i'm going to head to my flat to check everything then i'll be back in like a few hours maybe."

i nod my head, "i'll be gone a few hours too, why that long though?" i ask picking up my keys and putting on my shoes.

he shrugs his shoulders picking up his things also, "want to clean things, also have to pay bills."

i nod my head again, "alright, love. see you late." i kiss him goodbye, taking the container and exiting the flat with him right behind me.

we leave out of the flat together except i go to the garage and he starts to walk the other way.

i tried to get him to let me drive him to his flat, but "i want to walk," followed by me saying, "it's faster this way and i could know you got there safely." i may be more on edge since he texted me. he could start a fight with harry.

harry just dismissed me again saying, "it's never happened before. i'll be fine." i swear to god if the fucker comes back hurt i'll kill someone.