9

LOUIS' POV

sitting in liams flat watching him, watch the ceiling fan was depressing as fuck. we have been here for about two hours, right after lectures. liam and i really need to work on our school work but instead, we are talking about interior designs.

"no, no, no lou, marble counters are top tier." liam exclaimed.

i roll my head sitting up in my seat, "hell no, that is one of the most posh, over used, basic white bitch kitchen designs. i admit it's pretty. but so boring. quartz for the win."

"oh dear lord, you're intolerable. next thing you're going to tell me is that you think leather is the best type of couch material." he dead pans.

liam and i, got onto this topic because he wants to move and told me his flat layout plans, and it just went from there. what i've picked from this is liam will never make it as a interior designer.

"no i agree with you, microfiber is much better." i say, he nods his head, eyes wide with happiness.

"yes! finally."

"don't shit talk my taste, i'm beyoncé compared to your justin bieber." my lips were in a thin line, looking at liam expectantly.

he narrows his eyebrows, "shut up, you minion. you know nothing of the eloquent taste of liam payn." he says dramatically gesturing to himself with a smug look across his face.

i raise my eyebrows, "i take that as a blessing." 

"i'm taking our friendship in reconsideration." he says flatly.

"god is handing out blessings today, isn't he!"

"if he was, he wouldn't be given 'em to you that's for sure."

i screw my face up, "well aren't you a lovely ball of joy." i say the words dryly.

"i need alcohol."

"you always do."

"yes, it helps me from taking a bat to the head because of you." he sets off down the hall.

i follow seeing he is going into his room, walking into the massive closet he does not need.

"i quite enjoy myself."

he pulls a shirt from the rack of clothing to pull over himself. "i'm sure you do." he smiles.

i waggle my eyebrows, "you know you're secretly in love with me, liam get over yourself." i joke.

he nods his head quickly, lips scrunched. "yes, and here i thought everyone was oblivious." he whines.

pulling on shoes and walking over to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "it's okay, i'm pretty hard to not be completely and utterly infatuated with babe." i wink.

liam and i have always had a very sarcastic and never serious friendship. literally, liam never talk about his feelings unless it's completely life treating necessarily. and that scares me but as much as i've tried he won't budge if he doesn't want too.

"what are we doing? going to the store or the pub? for your much need alcohol fix you can't live without." i question rolling my eyes.

laying down on his queen sized bed, tucking my self under the matte black duvet that he bought for two hundred pounds online when he was drunk off his ass and sad that he didn't have ice cream.

he walks over to me, "store to get a few packs of beers. invite the lads over." he tells me.

i groan, "i always have to do the heavy lifting." a dreadful feeling washes over me knowing i'll see harry in the next hour or so.