13

LOUIS' POV

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!

i'm a whore for some comments ....

__

"So that's why I won't wake you where you lie
If I could now I'd freeze time
I can't find forever in your eyes
I should leave you while they're dry..."

i go over the lyrics to the song i'm working on right now. i've been playing with the lyrics for a little over an hour now. working out kinks and mistakes i've made.

i'm sat on the sofa of niall and i's flat, by myself. i've been home from uni for about two hours now. i'm really working hard on this album project with only a month left. i've still got three songs to make.

niall comes out from his room as i'm finished up, the lyrics. "hey, mate." he says.

i look up from my guitar and withered notebook, "hey." i reply before strumming against the chords again.

"what's that ?" niall quizzes pointing at the lyrics, before taking his spot on the sofa watching the muted telly.

i sit the guitar down against the coffee table, "a new song." i answer.

"....are you going to tell me the name or..."

i let a laugh fumble from my mouth, "perfect now."

he hums, "about what."

i pause at this, i don't know really. the lyrics kind of just came to me?

"just some...shit i put together i guess." i nod to myself.

the beating sun from the rare hot day here, seeps through the windows into my skin letting me soak up the warmth.

"sounded good from me room." he compliments.

i nod my head with a small smile, "thank you."

i've always taken my song writing very seriously. i'm quite prideful with it. i take every compliment and insult to mind and put it towards bettering myself. i love constructive criticism.

when i first started, it was awful. i couldn't take advice at all. i always got insecure about my voice or how the lyrics didn't make sense and would give up.

although people were quiet rude, still are. it really hurt me and set me back for a while. my voice was to high and weird or i didn't stay in tune. everyone expected me to be perfect when i first started. it was really frustrating and hard.

thankfully, i now major in music and improved a bit.

"willow is coming over today." niall chirps.

i nod my head a long, "alright, you lot good?"

a soft smile covers his face, "more than really." he replies. crossing his arms in front of his chest and leaning back with his legs spread wide.

it's always great to see niall happy, he always waits to get in a relationship, you know? like find someone proper good for him. willow seems to be that someone.

"i like her." i state firmly and happy smile on my face.

he laughs softly, "you barely know 'er, mate."

i furrow my eyebrows, sitting with my legs underneath me. "do you want me to not like her?" i joke.

we have been back from manchester for a week now and niall and willow have been at the hip since. they have had the time, we haven't really seen the lads. i know, i take that as a bittersweet blessing.