2

LOUIS' POV

i feel movement on the right side of my body. waking me up from dreamless sleep. i then hear what seems to be clothed ruffling.

i open my eyes and see black. it's still dark out. i turn my head over my shoulder to see the guy from last night tip-toeing to the door.

oh, thank god. i really didn't feel like kicking his ass out and giving him a fake number. 'oh yes i call you in a few days. see you soon.' it's getting old.

i put my head back down slipping back into a deep sleep.

__

hours later i'm left in a puddle of my own drool and sleep marks all over my face with a massive hangover.

peeling my eyes open i shut them immediately, the bright sun peering into my room. i groan and throw the blanket over my head to attempt to sleep again.

after a few minutes of failing to fall asleep. i get up to go to the bathroom. on the hunt to clean up and get some medicine.

after brushing my teeth and taking two pain pills for the throbbing headache i'm dealing with. i go to the kitchen to be met with a tall figure with his head in the fridge.

i cough to gain his attention to only get quiet. "what?" from harry .... who does not live here. it's eleven in the morning. no. he needs to leave.

"what the fuck are you doing here ?" i ask quietly to try and soothe the throbbing. that is slowly going away.

finally, he turns his head over his shoulder. "i carpooled with niall last night. i was too drunk and didn't feel like going all the way home. was planning on staying the yesterday anyways." he replies and taking a milk carton out of the fridge unscrewing the cap and drinking from it.

disgusted i take the milk away from him and wiping where he drank from. i set it on the counter. "you don't live here. don't do that. plus you could have gone home last night. oh yeah, you can go home now. bye-bye." i tell him grabbing a bottle of water.

he ignores my comment moving the short distance from the kitchen to the living room sitting on the couch. "zayn wants us to go do that photoshoot thing sunday." he explains to me grabbing the remote. i make a mental note to try and remember that

i move from the kitchen to stand in front of the telly. "why are you still here. you. don't. live. here." i point my index finger to the door.

he rolls his eyes "okay. you've said that enough times and im still here get over it."

why the fuck does he feel so at home? why is he never home? this is why you don't feed stray cats. half the time he tells us "i can leave whenever you want. just let me know and i'll be out of your hair." that's what i'm doing now. he is currently building a huge nest in my fucking hair and giving me a headache that is not from my excessive drinking the night before.

"oh, how was your little friend last night? i think he had the face tattoos? interesting choice for you. don't you usually like the ones that look like complete toolboxes?" he fakes interest.

i glare at him, moving to sit on the brown cushioned couch. "why do you care so much about my sex life?" i ask in genuine curiosity.

he turns his head to me his emerald eyes giving me a once over. i'm in nothing but briefs.

"curiosity." he shortly explains.

he is so annoying.

"curiosity killed the cat y'know?" i turn my attention to the telly which is playing a rerun of gossip girl.