23

HARRY' POV

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

TRIGGER WARNINGS :  BRUISES, ABUSE, HARMFUL INSULTS.

if you go back and read some of the chapters louis and harry' behavior adds up... harry' childhood ... louis' ex...
__
before he left to go to his flat (chapter 21)

decorating the cupcakes i just popped out of the oven, with white icing. the counter top is covered in flour and baking mix. my ring-clad hands painted in white from all of the ingredients, the blue nail polish now covered in flour.

i feel arms wrap around my waist and someone's head pop up on my shoulder. "you gonna pick this mess up, babe?" i feel him smile and then place a soft lingering kiss behind my ear.

i stop icing the last few cupcakes, turning my head to see him with an amused smile playing on my lips. "fuck you." i laugh.

"gladly." he gives me a chaste kiss on the lips, dropping his arms from my waist to stand next to me. he scoops his finger through the creamy sweetness, before making a run for it down the hallway.

"i hate you!" i yell at him through my laughter, a bright smile on my face the whole time.

i hear the shower start in the bathroom near louis's room. knowing that he won't be coming back for a while i start to ice the baked goods again.

my mind wonders to my flat, to what i will find there. my best bet is a whole bunch of letters and a dozen missed calls. i doubt she will come back to my flat like last time because i threatened the police. she has no right to come to visit me and try and act like a mother. i needed that when i was a kid, not now. she will just fuck up my life some more if i ever let her in again. which i won't.

the last time she came over to my house, i ran over to here for niall while being a blubbering, sobbing mess. it was truly dreadful. i hadn't seen her in years, then all of a sudden she shows up at my door demanding apologies.

i have never been angrier at her. she ruined my childhood, traumatized me for life, then wants a fucking apology. she had to smoke a big ole' bowl before coming over because that is just ...pathetic of her really. i mean how low can you get to do all of that to your child then blame them for it.

"how dare you ignore your mother, of all people, harry."

"i gave birth to you, i accepted you when you ...found yourself." she had grimaced.

"you owe me a huge apology for ignoring all of my letters and calls, young man."

i, in fact, did not apologize.

i did threaten to call the police, even brought at my phone and dialed the number. i never do call them, she's my mother. i still love her and miss her. i just know being around her will only do me damage. taking all that in, i can't send her to jail...

she did not go without speaking her mind though, "you will talk to me, boy. i am your mother." she had said. a few minutes before that she pulled the waterworks. anyone could see those were fake from a mile away. after her long rant of how bad of a son i am for ignoring her, i finally had enough and responded with, "no, you're not my mother. you are simply a surrogate, bye anne." she didn't like that much.

none the less she left, with dry tear-stained cheeks and an angry snarl on her lips. her guilt-tripping days are long over with me.

i finish the last cupcake and bring the tray over to the opposite counter to place them neatly in the container.