The Honest Hearted Ending

It was finally the night of the WeView premiere party of London and Sebastian's web series.

This was more than just a party however. This was like the Super Bowl just with influencers.

On time I entered inside with my hair styled and positioned to the side pinned, wearing a very comfortable this time black sparkly dress, I finally picked out myself holding London's favorite balloons she loved to use at big events as a sign of a peace offering to her.

For the rest of the week she had been surprising me by taking herself to her own photoshoots, picking up her own meals, driving for her own errands, and even going to meetings alone.

We had made small conversation here and there though, due to me fearing how she was really coping with the fact that me and Sebastian had got together. Even though we were really over.

It still stung a lot but I knew if it was meant to be, we will be. It not, life still had to go on.

After hearing London's reasoning for literally everything she's ever done and the whole Sebastian situation, I was done being pushed around and hidden in the shadows.

I was done spending my life waiting on someone else.

From now on, I was going to progress and blossom like the Rose of my middle name. I was going to make my travel channel happen one way or another. I may have not reached my money goal of where I wanted to be at, but I was going to figure it all out.

Pushing passed people kindly to get to the main area of the event, I had finally made it inside fully and instantly there was an overwhelmingly amount of photos and promo videos of Sebastian and London together, separate, and just everywhere.

They were the biggest stars WeView had ever seen and yes this was their party, but I didn't expect it to be this much.

Sebastian's face literally around me just made my heart saddened more.

On the plus side though, they looked pleased and joyful for a minute.

Through the crowd of hundreds, if not thousands of people and fans were holding drinks in their hands, dancing to the music, and waiting for their beloved stars to start their grand event looking their very best and glammed out even more than at the award show, I suddenly then came to see London smiling and greeting her guests happily.

"Be sure to subscribe to my channel! There's no limit on admiring me! I do it all the time!" She told them.

They smiled back and nodded as I giggled to myself. That was London alright.

Turning to see me, she then shyly grinned and changed her confident composure to her more soft and mild one I had recently come to know, walking up to me and sighed proudly.

"Lexi, you look stunning." She said to me. I smiled touched at her kinds words and nodded.

"Aww, thanks London. You do too." I assured her.

"Oh this old thing? I had in my closet. Turns out, it's so big it could be a whole food court in there. I finally understand why you got lost half the time." She said. We both then giggled.

Glad she saw the struggle. I then handed her the balloons as her face twinkled with delight.

"Oh my god Lexi, they're amazing! Thank you. It really means a lot to me. Listen, about a few days ago I just want to say-" she tried to tell me.

I shook my head. She didn't have to explain anything to me. I finally got it.

"Hey, you're still my sister whether we have a lot in common or not. I would do anything for you London and even though you're bigger and about to be more famous than ever...I'll support you no matter what...but only if you drop the whole diva attitude. Because that's what best friends do." I explained. She teared up and grinned happily nodding.