The Mukbang Challenge

Ding dong! Our doorbell rang again.

London walked from the stairs to our kitchen island, while Sebastian was avoiding eye contact with me, and I was trying to do my best to forget about whatever was going on with us too.

Having a moment with him like that felt completely strange and in a weird way different. Good different. I liked it a lot more than I wanted to. However, I wanted to see what he thought about the matter really.

Did he think it meant something more than what it was? I didn't have a clue.

At the door, I knew it was Jeremy with the rest of the stuff we needed for this first video. Yet still, the events of me and Sebastian interaction right before London came down here was just going to keep spiraling through my mind for the rest of the day.

Fantastic. Note my sarcasm. Why do I have to always overthink everything?

First day of the job and things were changing already too fast, but I just had to forget about it for right now. London would never approve of it anyway. I wouldn't have usually approved of it either. That chance went out the window...but there was still a feeling in the back of my mind that I couldn't figure out.

I quickly raced over to the door and opened it to see Jeremy standing there smiling.

"I've got the good stuff! Did I miss anything good?" He asked me, entering inside the house holding a stack of food and drinks.

I fully didn't know how to answer that, but apparently Sebastian was quick to.

"Come on dude. I'm in the Lynn's house. Nothing good can come out of that." He replied.

I closed the door and felt even a strike of hurt as I turned back to him, seeing his face carelessly going back to what it normally was. Disinterested in anything but digging his nose things he shouldn't. I should've known he wouldn't care about it. Fine by me.

If that was the case, we weren't any better than when we started earlier. So be it. There were only so much chances I could give to be kind to each other.

"Like taking a trip to your home is any better. I mean, we would be at your place for this but I simply don't have a dumpster diving outfit." London then fired.

I smirked and shook my head. He chuckled sarcastically.

"That's okay London! Just show up. I'll be more than happy to just throw you in there with the rest of the garbage." He responded.

She flipped him off glaring as he did the same. I leaned into Jeremy and sighed.

"5 minutes faster would've been nice." I answered. He shyly shrugged.

I then began helping him with a few of the bags, struggling with one of them that had at least 4 bottles of soda in a bag that was pulling more loose by the handles.

Jeremy still had his hands full as well with more stuff struggling the same, but managed to make it to the kitchen. London continued to sit there still occupied with her phone taking selfies and uploading more Instagram stories.

"Make sure you put all the junk food I'm seeing here in the cabinet up above the sink after this is all done Jeremy. That way, I won't have an urge for it whenever I'm feeling tense." She told him, not looking up.

I snickered. Nice to know she could bark orders at someone else too.

Sebastian and Jeremy then looked to her and smiled sarcastically yet a bit peeved. She could've offered some kind of help. This was our house after all.